Welcome > Rules and News

Unable to Respond to Reviews

(1/13) > >>

Sakabelle:
For some reason the site will not let me respond to reviews. I have tried using two different browsers, my work computer and my personal computer and I keep getting the same error:

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /user.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request."

Is this happening for anyone else?

mare:
I was actually having trouble leaving a review earlier. I can't do it on firefox but I was able to do it from AOL.

Weird.

I wasn't getting a 404 error. The actual box where you're supposed to write just didn't show up for me.

RokofAges75:
I am so tired of seeing that Forbidden error message!  I haven't gotten it for reviews (but I haven't posted anything in awhile either LOL), but I've gotten it when trying to post on the forum.

mare:
I used to get that all the time here too but ever since Ash fixed the problem it hasn't been happening to me anymore. It's been weeks.

RokofAges75:
It only seems to be certain posts.  One time it wouldn't let me post one that had URLs in it.  The other day, it let me post the first half of my really long concert review, but not the second half.  I thought maybe it was because it was too long, so I tried to post it one paragraph at a time, but it wouldn't even let me post it that way.  I didn't have anything special in that post, just text, so I have no idea why.  When I posted in other threads, it worked fine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version