Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

FS for October: Battle Born by Mammogirl

<< < (4/5) > >>

usako:
Mh... there are several. One is just an idea and I don't know if I would ever be able to write it but it's a sort of crossover between BSB and Revenge.

Another is "Hello", which I'm about to finish in Italian so that I can then finish to translate it. It has started with little message that Brian leaves to Nick's phone because Nick has died while, at the same time, Nick has left some letters to help Brian move on and keep living. The craziest part is the end which I'm not gonna spoil if one is reading and I can't wait to write it because I'm so gonna be killed for it. lol

mare:
What has been your absolute favorite scene you've ever written in any of your stories?

FrickingKaos:
Sorry for not coming in here but just wanted to tell Cinzia this story is awesome. Love the descriptions and the premise of it. congrats on being featured!

usako:

--- Quote from: mare on October 21, 2013, 05:44:39 PM ---
What has been your absolute favorite scene you've ever written in any of your stories?

--- End quote ---

I don't have an absolute favorite, mostly because for my stories I have a really bad memory. lol But I have a favorite one. I guess everyone knows that I love descriptions. Especially, I love to describe houses and settings. So, my favorite is a scene from an Italian story, where I spent like one day searching and imagine Nick's house and then describing it when Brian came. And it turned out good that my readers (well, my only reader lol) said that it was like being there.

--- Quote from: DelphinaCarter on October 22, 2013, 08:42:27 AM ---Sorry for not coming in here but just wanted to tell Cinzia this story is awesome. Love the descriptions and the premise of it. congrats on being featured!

--- End quote ---

;) It's okay, Tracy. Thanks and I do hope to finally have the time to finish this chapter. Thankfully, I've already planned the whole story so I'm not gonna let this story unfinished. lol

mare:
Any teases or hints you'd like to drop to let us know what is going to happen in this story?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version