Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

Let the 2014 Summer Reading Challenge Begin!

<< < (45/45)

mare:
Thanks, Ritz! I love you too! Lol

Carter-Orange:

Readers survey (To be completed once the person reading your story is finished)

Story: Save A Prayer

Person reading it: Emily

1) When you found out this person was reading your story what were your initial thoughts?
I knew Emily liked the more bromance type of story and wasn't sure what she'd make of it.

2) Did your reader leave you an adequate amount of feedback and was it helpful to you?
Yes!

3) Did you find yourself going back to read your story as a result of the feedback?
No, although sometimes I probably should've so that I knew what was happening lol.

4) Do you have any questions for the person reading your story?
No

5) Overall did you find the experience a good one or a bad  one?
It was great!

mare:
Well, it's time to wrap up this years challenge. As you can tell by all the happy, wavy people on the first post, for the most part it was a big success.

I wanted to thank all of you for participating and I hope you had a great time! I'll be posting the new rules in here so I have a point of reference when we do this again next year and so you can see if you and your stories will qualify.

Thanks again guys!

Feel free to post final thoughts and input of the rules. :) p

mare:
Some new rules starting in 2015:

~ You can only submit a collaboration if all writers are participating in the challenge.  The story can be submitted by both people and it can be read by two different people but I think it's fair. Otherwise, it can be an awkward situation for the person reading it. And you never know if the other person who wrote it would want it to be read for a challenge.

~ When you volunteer to participate in the challenge, before I allow you to submit stories you need to meet the following guidelines:
-Under your username where it says reviews, you must have at least 300 there, unless you are a newer member (less than two years) then I will allow 100.
- I will check to see if you respond to the reviews that you receive, if you don't then this challenge is not for you.

~Before I allow a story, I will actually click on the first chapter and if it's laced with a ton of grammatical errors, I will not allow it as part of the challenge unless it's fixed.

~ You may only submit a story in progress if you have updated that story at least three times in the course of the present year. We want to read stories that actually have a chance of being finished and if you are flaky about posting, it isn't fair to the reader. The story also has to be more than halfway to completion.

~ If you are new to this challenge, you may only submit one story for consideration. After this past year's fiasco, I need to make sure you aren't going to be irresponsible and leave everyone else with a mess.

~ If you have done this challenge before, you may submit up to 5 stories including ones that have previously been submitted.

That's all I have so far. Lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version