Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

FS for June: Brothers by Jess20

<< < (2/2)

jess20:
LOL half of these questions I have no idea how to answer lol...I'll give it a shot

1. I guess this was the time period that made sense to me. Nick was going through a shit time and I needed to the guys to be fragmented for that.

2. I wouldn't say I put in a lot of research...I did wikipedia and go on the Aussie drug sites to get more info but once those first chapters were over, I tried to stay away from the drug thing so I wouldn't have to be as detailed.

3. Probably all the ones with Howie and Nick lol

4. I related to Nick the most I guess. Mainly because I started writing when I was 22 and I put him at 23. There was also the fact that I put a lot of my emotions into his character at the time (I was VERY wound up when I started writing this story! lol)

Question for you Mare: for the top ten thing, I don't have a top ten, but I have a top 3, can I put those down?

mare:
I love how you always have a question for me to answer as well, Jess lol

Yes, top three is fine. even if you just had one. The more people I have the better. :)

mare:
I love the Nick and Howie scenes as well. What was your favorite bromantic moment to write?

jess20:
Definitely the Nick and Howie scenes. I don't know how to write Brian lol I liked Kevin and Nick too! Looking forward to reading some of these two bromance pairs in your new fic!!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version