Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

FS for July: Dodging The Daylight by KeepThisSecret

<< < (2/6) > >>

mare:
I seriously believe that if you changed your current summary to the one you just put in here, even more people would check out your story. You should consider doing that!

Your Howie comes off great FYI.

mare:
Here is to getting to know you a little better!

1. Real name:
2. How long have you been on AC?
3. How long have you been writing fanfics?
4. Give us a list of stories you have written.
5. List some of your all time favorite stories you have read.
6. Do you have your own site?
7. What are your favorite types of stories to read?
8. Who is your favorite BSB?
9. Do you find yourself writing about him more than the others?
10. What do you want to do with the rest of your life?
11. Where are you from?
12. What kinds of hobbies do you enjoy?
13. What's your favorite movie?
14. What's your favorite book?
15. Any hidden talents?

KeepThisSecret:
Some of these questions are really tough ...  ???

Here is to getting to know you a little better!

1. Real name: Erika
2. How long have you been on AC? A little less then a year.
3. How long have you been writing fanfics? Oh God ... I used to write them back in high school, but I never posted any of those stories online (they were cringe worthy at best, but my friends seemed to like them). I started writing again about a year ago after taking a massive break.
4. Give us a list of stories you have written. On AC: "Fan Connection", "A Dash of Cinnamon" and "Dodging The Daylight" (in progress)
5. List some of your all time favorite stories you have read. We're talking the classics?? "Where Can We Go From Here?" by Whitney, "The Boys in the Basement" and "Everybody" by Eboni, and "Ground Zero" by Chaos are the ones that come to mind first.
6. Do you have your own site? Nope!
7. What are your favorite types of stories to read? I will give pretty much anything a chance. Drama and suspense are my favourite, but I like a romance if it is well-written. I'm a sucker for bromance as well.
8. Who is your favorite BSB? Brian  ;D
9. Do you find yourself writing about him more than the others? Yeah ...
10. What do you want to do with the rest of your life? This is a loaded question!! Ummmm ... I want to do whatever it is that makes me happy ...  :P
11. Where are you from? Canada!!
12. What kinds of hobbies do you enjoy? Reading, writing, scrap-booking, and spending massive amounts of time with my friends and my hubby.
13. What's your favorite movie? Dirty Dancing!!
14. What's your favorite book? I, honestly, don't have a favourite book. I love too many authors/books to be able to pick a favourite.
15. Any hidden talents? Nope! I'm not that interesting. LOL

Carter-Orange:
I'm loving this story, even though I'm a bit behind, I plan on catching up this weekend if I can :)

Sakabelle:
I need to read this story as I've heard great things, I'm just terrible at keeping up with in-progress fics! Congrats on being featured though :)

Where in Canada are you from? I'm in Winnipeg!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version