Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

FS for August and #91 is - On Nightingale Hill by Filiklepto

<< < (2/11) > >>

mare:
Well I read your first chapter! And once again, if this wasn't you, I would have stopped with the mere mention of the Carters! LOL

I love how intriguing your start is. Lena and Gunther seem mysterious and of course the whole idea of Lena being in a coma and Nick going to some other world and a castle. Curious to see where this goes!

mare:
In the process of reading chapter two and just got to the talking/biting gnome! LMAO and a little terrifying!

I love Nick's reaction to seeing himself in the mirror for the first time and thinking it was someone else. That was very clever!

LMAO at Nick just breaking everything in all these houses.

Wow, I got hungry after reading this second chapter!

Once again I loved all your descriptions. You have such a way with words!!

Chrissy:

--- Quote from: mare on August 01, 2014, 08:43:11 AM ---Well I read your first chapter! And once again, if this wasn't you, I would have stopped with the mere mention of the Carters! LOL

--- End quote ---

Haha!  :D

Thanks for suffering through them for my sake. Hope you're enjoying it so far!

mare:
I am about to start chapter three shortly.

Believe me, if it feels like suffering, I'll stop! LMAO

mare:
Starting chapter three!

I like posting as I read, so I'm just going to leave this open as I go!

I love the visual image of Nick roaming down the street and shouting random quotes, phrases and song lyrics like some kind of crazy person! Also feeling bad for him and his lack of food and drink. What's that all about?

Oh, okay so they are in a castle and Nick is trapped in this Otherworld place. So it's not heaven or purgatory like I thought it might be. This Gunther guy seems like a real joy to be around! I'm assuming there will be some flashbacks so we can see how Lene and Nick know each other? I know...I have no patience.

Okay Nick with a baby = priceless! Even though I have a feeling that baby is going to have a rapid growth spurt and turn into Lene, it's fun to see him with a tiny one and on another note, I'd very much like my own refrigerator stocking baby! Can we buy them on Amazon or something? LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version