Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

FS for September and story #92 is - Trapped by Jenna

<< < (3/5) > >>

mare:
Yay! I'm glad you resurfaced, Carrie!

I really hope you continue to work on the newest one you were writing.

I just did a quick reread of the first chapter and I had forgotten one of the nurses had my first name and even spelled it the way that I spell it which made me smile. That seldom happens. Everyone goes the Mary Ann route. Boring lol

Back in the day, I used to love these Frick & Frack type friendship stories. This story is pulling me back to that time when I was first becoming a fan and trying to understand their relationships to one another. Part of me wishes I was still that innocent when it came to them.

If anyone has any questions for Carrie ask in here!

mare:
I have a question.

What made you go with Jenna as your pen name instead of  using Carrie?

Do you still speak with Swenglish (Kris) and if so, do you guys think you'd ever write something together again?

Jenna:
I went with the pen name of Jenna to keep anonymous!  I felt my name Caroline was boring and probably people would assume a Howe fan.   My nickname Carrie was too easy for co-workers to find me lol so Jenna was born....

I do speak with Kris (swenglish) from time to time. She still follows BSB. I'm pretty sure she has completed her writing, so sadly there will be no more collaborations .

If I can find some free time and feel inspired I will try to write.

mare:
I understand that! I think we all have that fear of people finding out about our secret writing lives.

I apologize for falling behind in here. September is a bit of a crazy month for me.

Here are some more questions: Since you really are one of the few authors to write and center stories around all of the guys, which one did you enjoy writing the most? Which boy do you find easiest to write?

Which of your own stories is your favorite and why?

Jenna:
I have always enjoyed torturing Nick for some reason lol. I find him the easiest to write because he's always had that 'dumbass' way about him.....too trusting for his own good and needing Kevin's guidance.

I guess my  own favorite story was the Swollen Issues series that I collaborated with Swenglish. It was fun to write with her and it took on the same way where she would write a chapter and then I would continue where she left off so we were basically reading along with our readers. Neither one of us had no clue where the story was going!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version