Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

FS for November Story # 94: Forever Like This by Sakabelle

<< < (3/4) > >>

Sakabelle:
Hmm interesting question! I found out about them through some people on TDS talking about how one of their songs sounded like I Want It That Way and went to listen to the song for myself to see if it did. I liked it enough and the video was set in London so I enjoyed that as well.

I bought their album a little while later when it came out in Canada because I remembered liking that song and I started randomly writing a story just to try something new. I wanted that story to be authentic so I watched some interviews and over the course of writing that story and watching interviews I just grew to really enjoy their group dynamic. The funny thing is that I was only okay about most of their first album. Thankfully their music got a lot better as they put out more albums lol

Purpura Lipstick:
Wait I think I read this one, no yes I did read it!! Yay so glad it is being featured.  Loved this story :)

Sakabelle:
Aw thanks Lore :)

Carter-Orange:
I loved this story Steph, well done :)  I also think you're a very realistic writer and this story was very believable.

I know what you mean about different fandoms wanting different things from fanfics, it's the same with Take That.  When I used to write Take That stories, it was expected that sex would be in them.  I used to find it awkward at times, but kind of got used to it lol.

FrickingKaos:
Sorry I haven't been  on here to congratulate properly. Congrats Steph. I loved this story so much, it is amazing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version