Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

FS for April: story #99 Broken by RokofAges75

<< < (7/8) > >>

RokofAges75:
I didn't plan on a sequel from the beginning.  Broken pretty much went how I had planned it, but somewhere toward the end, when the romantic storyline between Nick and Claire was heating up, I thought it might be fun to explore their relationship more in another story.  I knew I wasn't going to have them get together officially until the end, but that didn't leave much time to see them as a couple, so that's where the idea for By My Side came from.

mare:
Which story did you have more fun writing?

RokofAges75:
Oh, that's a tough one.  I loved writing both of them, probably more than any other story I've ever written, and tend to think of them more as one continuous story than two separate ones, since I wrote them back to back.  I may have enjoyed BMS a little bit more just because I was so into the characters at that point, but Broken was fun to write too.

mare:
That makes sense.

Do you have any new stories in the works?

RokofAges75:
Haha, no.  I need to finish Sick as My Secrets and the other unfinished ones before I start anything new.  My master's class has taken up almost all of my free time this semester, so I haven't written any fanfic since January or February.  Hoping May will be more productive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version