Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

Summer reading challenge part one: The participants!

<< < (6/6)

backstreetsbabyg:
Sounds fun Mare, maybe if I get back to reviewing every chapter it will make me get back into writing... that's what I am hoping for anyway.

Kyrie:
I am totally late to the party here! I would love to participate if you guys are still doing it.

mare:
I have challenged everyone to read something they haven't yet. I am hoping people are doing it, especially those of you who went ahead and filled out the challenge form. Just don't forget to leave reviews for those people. I'm going to put a questionaire in here for you to fill out when you're done.

mare:
What story did you choose to read?

Is this the first story you've read by this author?

Would you read something else by them?

Give us a brief review of the story. Your likes and dislikes:

Did you leave reviews?

Did the author respond?

Recommend one of your stories for us to read:

Kyrie:
What story did you choose to read? I chose to read "It's Complicated" by Julilly

Is this the first story you've read by this author? It was the first one I've read but I have noticed the story before.

Would you read something else by them? Definitely!

Give us a brief review of the story. Your likes and dislikes: I was hooked from the beginning chapter. Nick is doing some soul searching because of some past issues and I liked how she made him seem human, even if he was being a jerk. The only thing I was bummed about is how it ended. I would love to see another story with him and Marki to tell use where they went from there.

Did you leave reviews? I did at the end of every chapter

Did the author respond? No

Recommend one of your stories for us to read: "First Impressions"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version