Fic Talk > Writer's Circle

Character Name Suggestions

<< < (3/7) > >>

RokofAges75:
My first thought for douchiest was Cody, but I think I may go with Erik.  I saw Eric on your original list, and it just sounds like a good name for this guy, but I will spell it with a k to make it seem a little douchier.  Drew, Brett, and Zach were all on the short list as well.

nicksgal:
Erik is a great choice! I'm glad I could provide everyone with a comprehensive list of great names for any douchey frat guy needs.

Cody was on my list as well, so you were right on the money with your short list.

Next time anyone has a burning question in my wheelhouse, I am always happy to help!

RokofAges75:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on February 11, 2021, 09:55:21 PM ---Erik is a great choice! I'm glad I could provide everyone with a comprehensive list of great names for any douchey frat guy needs.

Cody was on my list as well, so you were right on the money with your short list.

Next time anyone has a burning question in my wheelhouse, I am always happy to help!

--- End quote ---

I got Cody from your list! :)

nicksgal:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on February 11, 2021, 10:11:39 PM ---I got Cody from your list! :)

--- End quote ---

Shhh. It's your list now.

nicksgal:
My turn to utilize this thread! I have two name-related things to pick everyone's brain on.

First, help me name an elderly male character who is wise, stoic, a leader in his group, and a conservative conventionalis t.

Second, start listing any male names you can think of where calling the guy the nickname would be more common than calling them by their full name (like "Nick" instead of "Nickolas" or "Howie" instead of "Howard"). I'm trying to create a robust list without spending hours looking up baby names... yet...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version