Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Just a general pop in thread  (Read 546 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Just a general pop in thread
« Reply #45 on: Today at 09:03:43 AM »

I know! I'm an evil genius. I just got another new reviewer for that story, so I don't think people have caught on yet. I'm in the process of doing that with a new story I'm writing as well. This time I'm being a double evil genius because not only have I paired him with Gerri but also a male character Mencken, which you probably have never heard of because he comes later on, but he ends up being the guy the Roys get behind as the next presidential candidate. In the show, he's very much patterned after Trump except for the fact that he's played by Justin Kirk who is a hottie.
Next to Roman and Gerri, there's is the next biggest ship because of Roman's up in the air confused sexuality. I've only written two chapters of that one and posted one, because even implied slash is hard for me, so I wasn't totally sure if it was a story I was going to pursue, but like the other one, I've been able to write their encounters as an afterthought. Roman shows up at the hotel then he's back and his desk and vaguely talks about it in flashback. LOL We'll see what happens. 

That MINE one is an AU so that might be it as well, but like I said, they enjoy their crossovers over there and seem to enjoy them as AU characters. Most of the time, those crossovers have to have them not as the real authentic Roys for it to work. I don't know. I'm posting the last chapter of that MINE story today, maybe it'll be one of stories that will get discovered later on and have more success. I should have paired Gerri and Roman in that one, although he' a teenager and she's still an old lady and married. Don't think I hadn't considered 'accidentally' adding that tag though. hehehe

Did you not enjoy the cursed child? I never read that one. I don't think I'd ever try an Only Murders one, because of the fact that I'm not all that comfortable with that fandom, but a murder mystery might be fun. I read a novel called Everyone in My Family has Killed Someone which I thoroughly enjoyed, and it was a great murder mystery and hilarious. The author breaks the fourth wall a lot. I am thinking of trying a story like that perhaps. you should check that novel out, it was great. I just found out they're making it into a MAX series. I can totally see Kieran playing the lead.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]