Welcome > Introductions

Have I ever introduced myself...?

<< < (2/2)

Chaos:

--- Quote from: FrickingKaos on August 31, 2021, 11:37:27 PM ---Ground Zero was one of the first stories I read when I joined this forum, before I ever began posting my own writing. It's a favorite of mine still to this day.

--- End quote ---
Aww, thank you!  I actually surprised myself on how much I enjoyed writing it. 

nicksgal:
I had no idea Ground Zero started as a bet! I loved hearing more background and history of how you ended up here, but I'm happy you did.  :)

And time flies! I'm glad you've gotten so much time with your not so littles, even if it's because of COVID.

Anyway, great to see you back!

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on August 27, 2021, 10:37:01 PM ---This cracked me up! LOL  Kinda like reading stories about a Backstreet Boy named "Brain."

--- End quote ---

I laughed so hard at both Angle and Brain. I was just thinking that I would love to read adventures about them, and then...

--- Quote from: Chaos on August 30, 2021, 12:54:38 PM ---That could be an absolutely amazing crossover. The adventures of Angle and Brain.  Although it would also be quite funny to take a story and replace Brian with "The Brain" from Pinky and the Brain...:cackles:. (Yeah, I got little sleep last night...)

--- End quote ---

I agree this is hilarious. I'm with you 100%!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version