Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Featured Story For June 2007 - Not Your Average Cinderella Story by Honey

<< < (12/13) > >>

bananaaddict:
Ok, I finally finished the story, and I LOVED it.  I laughed out loud so many times.  The language isn't really my thing, but it fit the story so...  I can't wait to start reading more of your work.  It was really a great story, and I'm glad to see you incorporate Howie since he seems to get left out ALOT.  It was kinda sad not seeing Kevin around though.  :(  Oh well, such is reality.

honey:

--- Quote from: mare on June 24, 2007, 08:20:36 AM ---That's so awesome! Does this person know you wrote a story with a character based on her?

--- End quote ---

na, she and I lost contact like 7 years ago. I left Michigan a week after I graduated and have never been back since. Kind of sad, but she was an awesome friend and made for a great character.

honey:

--- Quote from: bananaaddict on June 26, 2007, 10:53:49 AM ---Ok, I finally finished the story, and I LOVED it.  I laughed out loud so many times.  The language isn't really my thing, but it fit the story so...  I can't wait to start reading more of your work.  It was really a great story, and I'm glad to see you incorporate Howie since he seems to get left out ALOT.  It was kinda sad not seeing Kevin around though.  :(  Oh well, such is reality.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Rose. I'm glad you enjoyed it. The language is really not my thing either. Most of my other stories may have a tiny swearing here or there, but NOTHING like this one.  It  just kind of had to be there for this story. And all my other stuff has Kevin. I still love him.  ;)

nicksgal:
Well, since it's the last week, I want you to know that I started reading it, Kelly. :)

Unfortunately, the language is totally not my thing... So it's getting hard for me to stomach it... Which is strange.

But I like the characters. :) They're very multi-faceted. Or Cindy at least... But I haven't gotten very far, so...

Rose:

--- Quote from: nicksgal on June 26, 2007, 04:17:05 PM ---Well, since it's the last week, I want you to know that I started reading it, Kelly. :)

Unfortunately, the language is totally not my thing... So it's getting hard for me to stomach it... Which is strange.

But I like the characters. :) They're very multi-faceted. Or Cindy at least... But I haven't gotten very far, so...

--- End quote ---

Just wait till you see Cindy with Leighanne lol  ;) ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version