Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Featured Story for July 2007 - Pandora's Box by Nick's Gal

(1/23) > >>

mare:
So here we are in July and this month I decided to go with a sci fi fantasy story.

I'm sure Dee will be happy to jump in and answer any questions anybody has about this story and some of her other ones and as always i'll be jumping in and out as Oprah so congrats Dee and I hope you enjoy your month!

Here is the link to the story

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=6894

:)

p.s. Because you always say no one reads your stuff I was expecting to see maybe three reviews for this story. You have 96, so stop complaining! lmao  :P ;D

mare:
1) Tell us one thing about your story that no one else knows?

2) How long did it take you to write this entire story?

3) Give us a summary different from the one you have posted on AC, with a few more spoilers to make people tune in.

4) If you could cast this story as a movie who would play the main roles and why?

5) Have you ever thought of giving up on the story and if you did what made you continue to work on it?

6) What was your writing process? (Outline, make it up as you go along, the characters wrote it, I am Tonja and plagerized lol)

7) Who was your favorite character in this story and why?

8 ) You had to know this was coming, who was your least favorite?

9) Are all the boys in this one? If not why did you choose to exclude them?

10) If we like this story...then we'd love what story? (Could be by you or someone else) and obviously tell us why lol

moppy:
 ;D Ohh I'm still bloody waiting for this to be finished!!!

Nice questions too Mare, hell i even thought of one but not sure whether its the same as question 6 and just different wording.

Q ~ How did you come up with this story line? What were the influences for the characters?

Nijntje:
Congratulation s.. and jubilations! I want the world to knoooooooooow. .. ;D

honey:
Yay!!!!!! Dee!!!!  :-* And you thought no one loved you... I was excited to see this one featured because now it will motivate me to catch up quickly and maybe Dee will decide to finish it!!  I will have lots to say about this story later, but for just a quick note since I don't have a lot of time, I just want to say, don't be afraid to read this story because it says fantasy.   I'd never read a fantasy before I started reading this one, but I have really enjoyed it all the way through. Dee has a great way of creating this magical world and pulling you into it. It's fun to read because it's so different. I hope you give it a shot  ;D

Yay Dee!!!! Congrats hun!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version