Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Featured Story of the Month for September 2007 - Proving them Wrong by Starbeamz

(1/6) > >>

mare:
Well, September is upon us already which is just weird lol And Sarah has returned from being MIA (hopefully) so my choice as featured story this month is Proving Them Wrong. I know it's a favorite of many of you so i'm hoping you'll get a nice discussion going about it.

As always, use this thread as the place to discuss this fic as well as post any questions you may have for Sarah and i'll be in and out with my usual barrage of questions lol

Enjoy :)

mare:
Here's the survey you should fill out Sarah, when oyu have the chance!

Here's the survey lol

1) Tell us one thing about your story that no one else knows?

2) How long did it take you to write this entire story?

3) Give us a summary different from the one you have posted on AC, with a few more spoilers to make people tune in.

4) If you could cast this story as a movie who would play the main roles and why?

5) Have you ever thought of giving up on the story and if you did what made you continue to work on it?

6) What was your writing process? (Outline, make it up as you go along, the characters wrote it, I am Tonja and plagerized lol)

7) Who was your favorite character in this story and why?

8 ) You had to know this was coming, who was your least favorite?

9) Are all the boys in this one? If not why did you choose to exclude them?

10) If we like this story...then we'd love what story? (Could be by you or someone else) and obviously tell us why lol

RokofAges75:
Yay Sarah!

julilly:
Ooh I love this fic. I can't wait to read the survey.

honey:
*yay Sarah!!!*    I was hoping this one would eventually be featured because it's one of the only ones left of Sarah's that I haven't read.  Hopefully I get the chance to read a little this month. I felt terrible last month and didn't get to read the story or finish the challenge. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version