Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Featured Story of the Month for October 2007 - Hawk and a Handsaw by Julilly

(1/25) > >>

mare:
Hello!

First to clear up some confusion, there are currently three featured stories posted on AC but the only one I chose is this one therefore this is the one we will end up discussing. So for now, just ignore the other two and if you are the author of one of them I apologize I think there was a mix up. Let's blame the Mets shall we? lol *kicks Phillies*

Anywho...

I decided to pick a suspense story that I haven't read yet for this month and when I read snippets from this story way back at the beginning of the summer I was intrigued and knew from the start this one was going to be featured.

I'm looking forward to commenting on it as I read and to see what your motivations were when writing it Julilly.

So as always I will be your Oprah and I hope you enjoy!

Here's the link to the story...

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=8126

mare:
1) Tell us one thing about your story that no one else knows?

2) How long did it take you to write this entire story?

3) Give us a summary different from the one you have posted on AC, with a few more spoilers to make people tune in.

4) If you could cast this story as a movie who would play the main roles and why?

5) Have you ever thought of giving up on the story and if you did what made you continue to work on it?

6) What was your writing process? (Outline, make it up as you go along, the characters wrote it, I am Tonja and plagerized lol)

7) Who was your favorite character in this story and why?

8 ) You had to know this was coming, who was your least favorite?

9) Are all the boys in this one? If not why did you choose to exclude them?

10) If we like this story...then we'd love what story? (Could be by you or someone else) and obviously tell us why lol

starbeamz:
Yay Julilly! Congrats on having your oh-so-wonderful story be the featured story for October!

P.S. Mare, my Phillies didn't like it when you kicked them LOL Play nice ;)

mare:

--- Quote from: starbeamz2 on October 01, 2007, 03:35:54 PM ---Yay Julilly! Congrats on having your oh-so-wonderful story be the featured story for October!

P.S. Mare, my Phillies didn't like it when you kicked them LOL Play nice ;)

--- End quote ---

They'll have to deal lol

*punches the Phillies Phanatic* lol

Do you know how hard it is to be a Mets fan in PA right now? Good gravy!

starbeamz:
Aww, Mare *gives you consolation cookies* My history prof's dealing with the same thing. It was his birthday yesterday and he was upset because the Mets lost and the Phillies won...I'll admit that I've never been a Phillies fan mostly because, all my life, they've been pretty bad, but I guess it's their turn to gloat a bit...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version