Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Featured Story of the month for November 2007 - Somewhere I Belong by Teri

<< < (2/29) > >>

Teri:
*giggles* and there's my cheerleader! ROFL lol sorry tri, cheerleader trina just ran through my head haha! But yes, I try for the most part to keep it chronologicall y sound, it just works better for me than just going off on random tangents and skipping years and glossing over events. Although HOC will not have a second season it does in AS because yeah lol I started writing it when there was confusion over whether there would be a new one or not. Anyways SWIB is definitely dramatic I won't lie hehe. I think though the best part was writing the funny moments in the story, the parts that made me laugh as I wrote them. Then again I have an odd sense of humor!

Tri:
Haha!  Cheerleader Trina...  Well, I TOLD you that she's based on me...  lol.

And I must have an odd sense of humor as well.  Of course, we have the whole freaky twin thing going on, so I might be biased.  LOL.  Something that I forgot to mention in my previous blurb was all of the emotions covered in this story.  You reminded me with the whole humor thing.  I think one of the judges of a good story (for me personally, at least) is if it CAN make you crack up laughing or if it can make you cry...  Or even just get really attached to the characters so much that you're going, "Nick, don't do that, you idiot!" or "Yeah, yeah... Do that now!"  I think that's why I got through the story so quickly...  It was just like a book that I couldn't put down.  And when I had to (stupid things called college... lol, jk), I was wondering what was going to happen next.

Okay, so I'm addicted.  LOL.  The first step is admitting you have a problem, though, so I'm halfway there...

MellzBellz:
Congrats Teri! I know how much this means to you to be a featured story and I'm very proud of you. I'm honored to have helped you along with this story and to be able to contribute such great ideas. You've come a long way as a writer and I think out of the entire Nothing's Impossible series, SWIB has got to be my fav!

Teri:
YAY! lol I'm happy *does happy dance hehe* SWIB is my personal fave too right now, let's see how AS progresses before I make a final decision LOL!

MellzBellz:

--- Quote from: Teri on October 31, 2007, 10:20:01 PM ---YAY! lol I'm happy *does happy dance hehe* SWIB is my personal fave too right now, let's see how AS progresses before I make a final decision LOL!

--- End quote ---

Yea I can't say AS because its still a little early to judge although I'm sure it'll be wonderful with everything that you have planned for it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version