Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: One thread for all my updates!  (Read 28515 times)

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
Re: One thread for all my updates!
« Reply #165 on: October 18, 2008, 01:04:14 PM »

lol  :P back at ya! Thanks hun. I shall try my best! Hopefully it will go much faster when I finish Jamie.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #166 on: October 18, 2008, 01:06:09 PM »

It's okay, I know how it goes.  But yeah... Fan Friction is awesome, and I don't think it's moving too slowly at all.  You killed off two people all within the last three chapters! LMAO  The pace is perfect.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #167 on: October 18, 2008, 01:14:53 PM »

lol I'm probably just getting impatient to introduce Sam and Dean into the story. I still have  I think two or three chapters to go before we see them.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #168 on: October 18, 2008, 01:19:00 PM »

Make em show up early! I mean you did kill Kevin and Mersey, bringing Sam and Dean in might dull the pain :( lmao

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #169 on: December 04, 2008, 12:33:02 PM »

Woot! An update! A real update!

First I wrote the December challenge, then I updated The Day I Fall last night, of all things, and now I just updated Being Jamie Baker! YAAAAAAAAAYYYY YYY! I'm a little excited, if you can't tell. But it just feels so good to be really writing again!

Everyone do a little happy dance, cause Honey's got her mojo back!

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #170 on: December 04, 2008, 12:47:37 PM »

Oh, and I also started a new story. It's a group sci-fi/au about the world's first mission to Mars. This one actually features kevin AND doesn't kill him off! Well, at least I don't think it will... hehe.

here's the link if you want it. I have the first two chapters up now, but I wouldn't worry about this one too much yet. I'm going to try and finish Jamie first and then hopefully pick back up with Fan Friction so I'll take a while to get steady with the updates on this new one.

It's Called Genesis.
Summary: After a startling discovery, Space Shuttle Captain Kevin Richardson and his co-pilot Lieutenant Brian Littrell have just been assigned to make the first human trip to Mars.

http://www.absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=9387

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #171 on: December 06, 2008, 07:16:02 PM »

Ok, I updated Jamie again! (making up for the long break last time.)

Only one more chapter to go! Woot!!!

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #172 on: December 06, 2008, 07:58:56 PM »

Update soon, please?
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #173 on: December 06, 2008, 08:25:17 PM »

Update soon, please?

Two in a row wasn't good enough?  There's only one chapter left. If I update, the story will be over.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #174 on: December 06, 2008, 09:01:39 PM »

Didn't you look at my latest review? lol
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #175 on: December 30, 2008, 03:52:49 PM »

ok, I updated Jamie, but my "last chapter" turned out to be my "last two chapters" so it's not done yet. I was going to wait to post this one till it's all over cause you're going to hate me for where I ended it, but I'm hoping that posting it will give me the motivation I need to spit out the end.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #176 on: December 30, 2008, 04:32:13 PM »

And look at that, it wasn't during finals. lol Yay, new Jamie chapter!
~*Dee*~

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #177 on: January 06, 2009, 07:12:14 PM »

OMG IT'S FINISHED!!!  And it's about FREAKING time!  GAH! I was stuck forever and have been giving myself migraines trying to figure out what my problem was. But I finally got it! It probably sucks, but at least it's done, so...

*does the finished story happy dance*

WOOHOO!!!!!

Oh, and it's posted! Read the end and if anything sucks, or is totally confusing, or doesn't work, please tell me! I'll go back and fix it on the edit!

Now I can focus on Fan Friction a little! Woot!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #178 on: January 06, 2009, 07:13:33 PM »

Congrats Kelly!!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #179 on: January 06, 2009, 07:17:50 PM »

thanks Julie! Seriously, I've never had something be so difficult, so I'm just ecstatic right now. I think I'm going to have to start a thread about difficult writing, because this seriously was the hardest piece of writing I've ever done. But... it can wait till later cause right now my brain is fried and I have to get to the library before it closes. American Gods is due back, and I'm only half done lol. Gotta renew it.

I'm seriously thinking of having a party right now, I'm so relieved!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13