Fic Talk > Updates

Rose's Update-palooza

<< < (42/79) > >>

Rose:

--- Quote from: Pengi on January 03, 2011, 07:17:20 PM --- :bsb:

Just saying.

--- End quote ---

LMAO awesome.

Dude, have you even gotten past chapter five yet? That's the last I remember hearing from ya on it lol. I just remember you fell behind.

You are totally my official Nick beater though.

Pengi:

--- Quote from: Rose on January 03, 2011, 07:30:05 PM ---LMAO awesome.

Dude, have you even gotten past chapter five yet? That's the last I remember hearing from ya on it lol. I just remember you fell behind.

You are totally my official Nick beater though.

--- End quote ---

LOL I had caught up at one point, then I fell behind again, then I REALLY fell behind again, and now I don't remember what the last chapter I read was and yeah the last review was WAY further back than I was actually at... But it's OK I wanted to reread it anyways. I'm back on Chapter 5 again. LOL

Rose:

--- Quote from: Pengi on January 03, 2011, 07:37:21 PM ---LOL I had caught up at one point, then I fell behind again, then I REALLY fell behind again, and now I don't remember what the last chapter I read was and yeah the last review was WAY further back than I was actually at... But it's OK I wanted to reread it anyways. I'm back on Chapter 5 again. LOL

--- End quote ---

LOL been there. I fell behind on so many stories this month especially.

Carter-Orange:
Yay, good to see an update :)

Rose:
Thanks :), I've got the next chapter halfway done already, so the wait definitely won't be as long lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version