Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25

Author Topic: Featured Story of the Month for June 2008 - Why i'd do it all Again by Mare  (Read 68260 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

It's definately going to be in there. lol

Does that mean someone asked about the blurry thing? I don't recall Howie ever saying that. How did it come up, do you guys remember?
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?

Mare... That was like two years ago. How would I remember? lol

Good. I look foreward to Kev's response. ;D
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium

I think they were talking about HOC and the topic of Brian came up because it was the episode with Aaron in the shower with some girls and Brian said it wasn't good for his Christian image or whatever... and Howie jumped in and said he wished he he'd been blurred out too.  I think...
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I don't know, I was hoping you guys would have a better memory than me? lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I think they were talking about HOC and the topic of Brian came up because it was the episode with Aaron in the shower with some girls and Brian said it wasn't good for his Christian image or whatever... and Howie jumped in and said he wished he he'd been blurred out too.  I think...

It wasn't good for his christian image? So Brian said that in an interview? OMG I want to kick him even more now! lmao

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster

She is correct, that did happen
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium

I'm pretty sure that's what I read.. I might be wrong though!  But yes the blurring did have to do with his "Christian Image"  Cause you know, being in HOC is bad, but singing "Wishing I could thank you in a different way." is okay!  ::)
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

Oh yeah, the show was on right about the time Brian's solo album came out, wasn't it?

Weren't like 90% of the purchasers BSB fans anyway?
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium

^ Probably.  I know it's the only Christian CD I own!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

OMG!! He's too much, seriously. See this is why Brian has moved down my list over the years. He's gotten to 'i'm better than everyone else' for me. And yes most if not all of the people who bought his album were BSB fans. I was not one of them though :P lol

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

It was purchased for me. lol

So wait... Let's duscuss this then.

Most, if not all, of the people who bought Brian's album were BSB fans.

Most, if not all, of the people who watched HOC were BSB fans.

So, what's Brian's problem here exactly? lol
~*Dee*~

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I didn't buy it on principal. I know it's stupid but I couldn't support someone who couldn't support someone in his own band. I would have never bought his album if he wasn't in BSB and after seeing him blurry that did it for me. lol

I bet it was his whory wife that told him to be blurred. lol

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium

And it's not like we didn't know who he was!  Nick, AJ, Howie and Blur? Hmmmmm.. lol

LMFAO, Mare!
~Saka ♥

- Rainbow Rowell

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster

I know lol

Ah, now I want to get out my blurry Brian avy I made when this happened.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?

And it's not like we didn't know who he was!  Nick, AJ, Howie and Blur? Hmmmmm.. lol

Well, you know people have been saying Brian had an evil twin for years. That was him, his name is Steve. lol
~*Dee*~

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 25