Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: 00Carter  (Read 41061 times)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
Re: 00Carter
« Reply #165 on: September 07, 2011, 01:45:19 AM »

Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #166 on: September 07, 2011, 05:59:04 PM »

Oops, sorry - thanks for posting the right one, Rose!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Karen

• Major Disruption
  • You only live once.
    • drivebylove
« Reply #167 on: September 07, 2011, 06:04:56 PM »

Thanks! This is on my to read list. I just am worried I'll read it then be all sorts of jealous that I didn't write something as equally as epic  :P
Find me @ drivebylove, ac

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #168 on: September 07, 2011, 06:08:16 PM »

LOL I doubt it - but thanks!  Hope you enjoy if you do get a chance to check it out.  It's fun to write, and we've worked really hard on it.
~Julie

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #169 on: September 07, 2011, 08:35:22 PM »

No problem! And yeah, doubtful, but enjoy whenever you do read. :)

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #170 on: December 24, 2012, 01:59:20 AM »

00Carter has been updated (finally) with a special holiday episode, "A 00Carter Christmas!"  It's posted in its entirety.  I don't know if this will make up for the year and a half without updates, but we are still writing and have two more new episodes started, for anyone who is awaiting updates.  Merry Christmas, and enjoy the new episode!
~Julie

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Fool, said my Muse, look in thy heart and write
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #171 on: October 11, 2021, 08:47:44 PM »

Ahem, dusting this off of page two (not bad). Oh my god, we're back again! (alright!)

As Rose, Julie, and I have mentioned, we've been spending the past couple of months reviving 00Carter and have two new episodes written! We wanted to countdown to them, so we decided to do a quick edit on the older episodes (mostly grammar and word choice) and are posting one each week until we're ready to debut our new Episode 11: Mr. Body Beautiful just in time for 00Carter's fifteenth anniversary! We hope you read (or reread) along with us and join Nick and the agents of Himitsu Takana as they set out to save the world, one mission at a time!

First up, Episode 1: Carter... Nick Carter has been added to AO3 for the first time and updated on our official site with a retrospective blog that is unabashed 00Carter goodness with the dash of random y'all have come to know and love. As soon as updates are back on AC, we'll reupload it here as well.

This Week's Mission, should you choose to accept it: Agent 008, otherwise known as 00Carter, Nick Carter, is on a mission. He’ll stop at nothing to find his “precious,” even if it means interrogating every member of his secret agency, Himitsu Takana.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

From "And Now, Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #172 on: October 13, 2021, 04:30:05 AM »

I love this update post LOL

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #173 on: October 13, 2021, 09:12:43 PM »

I love that this thread was updated, nine years later LOL.
~Julie

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #174 on: October 18, 2021, 07:35:07 PM »

Nine years later and we're still going strong! Ten weeks to go until Episode 11: Mr. Body Beautiful just in time for 00Carter's fifteenth anniversary! We hope you read (or reread) along with us and join Nick and the agents of Himitsu Takana as they set out to save the world, one mission at a time!

Next up, Episode 2: Idolize Me has been added to AO3 for the first time and updated on our official site with a retrospective blog discussing collaborations and our dated pop culture references, full of the usual 00Carter zeal as always. As soon as updates are back on AC, we'll reupload it here as well.

This Week's Mission, should you choose to accept it: When terrorists threaten to foil the Global Idol finals, Nick and Diamond must go undercover as contestants in the reality singing competition.
~*Dee*~

People think it would be fun to be a bird because you could fly. But they forget the negative side, which is the preening.

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #175 on: October 25, 2021, 08:49:20 PM »

This episode took a ridiculously long time to edit for some reason! Nine weeks to go until Episode 11: Mr. Body Beautiful just in time for 00Carter's fifteenth anniversary! We hope you read (or reread) along with us and join Nick and the agents of Himitsu Takana as they set out to save the world, one mission at a time!

Next up, Episode 3: Remember Me has been added to AO3 for the first time and updated on our official site with a retrospective blog discussing villains and forgotten boybands, full of the usual 00Carter zeal as always. As soon as updates are back on AC, we'll reupload it here as well.

This Week's Mission, should you choose to accept it: An encounter with his former friend — now his nemesis — forces Nick to relive his fateful last mission, as he and the rest of HimTak fight to stop a new terrorist organization from taking over the world.
~*Dee*~

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #176 on: November 01, 2021, 10:24:21 PM »

This episode was a smooth edit, a clear indication that it's where we hit our stride. Plus, who doesn't love penguins? Eight weeks to go until Episode 11: Mr. Body Beautiful just in time for 00Carter's fifteenth anniversary! We hope you read (or reread) along with us and join Nick and the agents of Himitsu Takana as they set out to save the world, one mission at a time!

Next up, Episode 4: Ice Ice Baby has been added to AO3 for the first time and updated on our official site with a retrospective blog discussing Frick & Frack and penguins, full of the usual 00Carter zeal as always. As soon as updates are back on AC, we'll reupload it here as well.

This Week's Mission, should you choose to accept it: The rivalry between 00Carter and CIA Officer Brian Littrell has always been heated, but when their joint mission to track down a stolen weapon takes them to Antarctica, they’ll have to cool their hot tempers and try to work together. It takes teamwork to save the polar ice caps from being melted by a madman and his moonwalking penguin!
~*Dee*~

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #177 on: November 08, 2021, 09:42:11 PM »

I'm sure you're all sick of 00Carter by now... Lucky you, it's time for the Carter Girls to take center stage! Seven weeks to go until Episode 11: Mr. Body Beautiful just in time for 00Carter's fifteenth anniversary! We hope you read (or reread) along with us and join Nick and the agents of Himitsu Takana as they set out to save the world, one mission at a time!

Next up, Episode 5: Bunnies in Black has been added to AO3 for the first time and updated on our official site with a retrospective blog discussing aliens and all our favorite characters, including a deep dive in the Carter Girls (Spoiler: is or isn't Lancy a Carter Girl?). As soon as updates are back on AC, we'll reupload it here as well.

This Week's Mission, should you choose to accept it: While Nick’s away, the Carter Girls will play! But it’s far from fun and games when Diamond, Emerald, Red Jewel, and Pearl put on their bunny ears to pose as Playboy Playmates. Can the Bunnies get to the bottom of a mystery at the Mansion before they have to get up close and personal with Hugh Hefner’s bottom?
~*Dee*~

nicksgal

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Could You Do Me Right?
« Reply #178 on: November 15, 2021, 07:02:11 PM »

This week, we're bringing some Disney magic back to 00Carter. Every episode is basically a sing-a-long, but this one takes the... dole whip.  ;D Six weeks to go until Episode 11: Mr. Body Beautiful just in time for 00Carter's fifteenth anniversary! We hope you read (or reread) along with us and join Nick and the agents of Himitsu Takana as they set out to save the world, one mission at a time!

Next up, Episode 6: It's A Small World has been added to AO3 for the first time and updated on our official site with a retrospective blog discussing exactly what makes this episode classic and our thoughts on major character deaths (Spoiler: In case you don't remember how we all roll, the answer was "pro"). As soon as updates are back on AC, we'll reupload it here as well.

This Week's Mission, should you choose to accept it: A surprise vacation turns into a mission when the heroes of HimTak track the villains of FANS to Walt Disney World, where the evil Dr. Rough is working on a plot that will turn the happiest place on Earth into a living hell.
~*Dee*~

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #179 on: November 15, 2021, 07:05:51 PM »

Yay, we're halfway through our repost!  This episode has always been one of my favorites, and it's even better than ever now.  Sing-along is right!
~Julie

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13