Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: How do I change the font of my story?  (Read 8524 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: How do I change the font of my story?
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2009, 08:35:10 PM »

I dunno, I hate doing the italics and such too!  I think that's why I still haven't finished posting my old story You'll Never Walk Alone, cause a lot of it uses italics in the later part of the story.  Just thinking of going through and putting the stupid <*i> before and after all that makes me twitch!

The tiny toolbar would be easier, but it never seems to work right for me, probably because I use Word.  It just messed up the formatting rather than making it easier to format LOL.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2009, 08:37:41 PM »

If you click on the use tiny MSE button all those things should happen automatically.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2009, 08:39:02 PM »

I copy directly from word too and it's true, I also have to go back and fix the formatting but it only takes a second. The only thing that messes up for me is the title centering so I always just have to rehighlight and left center everything again.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2009, 08:40:26 PM »

I'll have to try again next time I post something.  I got too frustrated with it a long time ago and gave up LOL.  Adding the tags is a hassle, but at least I can pretty much guarantee the chapter will look the way I want it to when I post it.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling
Pages: 1 [2]