It takes place during highschool

INTRO

Every coin has two sides…

So does he…

Nick Carter…

Cameron Smith…

Nick's the star of the show…

Cameron’s a repressed memory…

What happens when the person he once was fights for control?

The voices become stronger. The voices take over.

New influence?

New look?

New life…

Who do you turn to when you’re battling…yourself?

nicksgal:
I found it amusing that the doctor would make a joke about spelling. lol

I bet you could get more feedback if you posted it on the AC archiving site: Absolute Chaos

RokofAges75:
It's an interesting start!  I'm guessing this is an AU, since Nick is a teenager who plays basketball?  That and the whole Nick/Cameron thing confused me a little.  I hope you put in some more explanation later.  The schizophrenia diagnosis is interesting, though; you don't see that in too many fanfics, especially not done well.

One thing you'll want to watch is your tenses; the story tends to jump between past and present tense, which interrupts the flow of your writing.

But you have a good start, so I agree with Dee - do some editing and, when you're ready, post it on the main site, absolutechaos. net.  No one reads more than snippets of stories on the actual forum.

mare:
It's an interesting idea to make him schizophrenic. How much research did you do on the topic? I'd love links because i'm thinking of maybe trying out a story using mental health issues and i'd love to get some links besides the ones I already have.

Great start! Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

LuckyMe:

--- Quote from: RokofAges75 on February 16, 2009, 06:05:08 PM ---It's an interesting start!  I'm guessing this is an AU, since Nick is a teenager who plays basketball?  That and the whole Nick/Cameron thing confused me a little.  I hope you put in some more explanation later.  The schizophrenia diagnosis is interesting, though; you don't see that in too many fanfics, especially not done well.

One thing you'll want to watch is your tenses; the story tends to jump between past and present tense, which interrupts the flow of your writing.

But you have a good start, so I agree with Dee - do some editing and, when you're ready, post it on the main site, absolutechaos. net.  No one reads more than snippets of stories on the actual forum.

--- End quote ---

I don't really know what an AU is?... Sorry, I'm not too familiar with the whole categorising thing!!

My plan is to make it with flashbacks, so you also get the whole story behind... And how Cameron came into it!!

Thanks though... I will try and work on the tenses, once I get into writing I barely even notices it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version