Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: I'm having a little diffculty with...  (Read 2839 times)

DragonStar

• Major Disruption
  • Jeezy Chreezy™!
    • Write On My Soul - My Fic Site
I'm having a little diffculty with...
« on: December 20, 2006, 03:52:25 PM »

...my avatar.

i keep putting in the URL for it from my photobucket, but for some reason every time i go to edit my profile, the URL disappears from the "I have my own pic:" line!

i just put it back up, but i was wondering if theres anything i can do to keep from having to put my avatar back up every time i update my info!
~Dragon*~

Icon by ___iicons on LJ

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: I'm having a little diffculty with...
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2006, 05:55:05 PM »

Hey there! You know i'm not sure why that's happening but sometimes for me it works better if I just save the picture to my computer and use the browse function instead of uploading directly from a photobucket account. you should try that and see if it works.

If not maybe Chaos or Julilly will have a plan B lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

DragonStar

• Major Disruption
  • Jeezy Chreezy™!
    • Write On My Soul - My Fic Site
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2006, 07:32:20 PM »

Hey there! You know i'm not sure why that's happening but sometimes for me it works better if I just save the picture to my computer and use the browse function instead of uploading directly from a photobucket account. you should try that and see if it works.

If not maybe Chaos or Julilly will have a plan B lol

I have it saved on my computer, i'll have to try opening it that way next time. thanks!
~Dragon*~

Icon by ___iicons on LJ

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?" - The Mad Hatter, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 07:35:16 PM »

I would go with the same as Mare's suggestion on that one. Uploading it directly would save you the trouble, methinks.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.