Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Calling all Howie fans!  (Read 4052 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Calling all Howie fans!
« on: July 07, 2009, 09:46:17 PM »

Okay, I am normally pretty good on my Bsb vital stats, the kind of useless trivia about them we all memorized back in our teenybopper days.  But I'm writing a Howie story, and I need info about his family that I can NOT find anywhere!  Not on the internet, not in my old-school Bsb books, nowhere!

I just want to know the order of his siblings, by age.  I know Howie is the youngest and by ten years.  Who's the next youngest?  I read that Pollyanna is in the middle.  I'm guessing it's Angie, but I'm not sure.  Can someone confirm?

Also, with Angie... I always thought her name was Angela, but on the DLF site, it's Angelia.  What's up with that??  Did all the Bsb sources get her name wrong all those years??

Help! :)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
Re: Calling all Howie fans!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 09:32:23 PM »

I think I read the order somewhere once before, but I don't remember where. I always thought it was John, Caroline, Pollyanna, Angie, & then Howie. Or maybe John's right before Howie or after Caroline or something. (I'm not much help, am I? Lol.) And I always thought it was Angela too. I have no idea. I know Howie always seems pretty close to Pollyanna though, especially since she was the one who took him to plays with her or something.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

carterkid

• Major Disruption
  • It's a backstreet world....we just live in it
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 05:26:45 PM »

If you still need help,Howie says what order thier were born here.... http://www.youtube.com/user/bsbofficial#p/u/15/HsggqsLErHY

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 05:39:27 PM »

Thanks! :)  I couldn't even remember what story I was asking this for LOL, but I think it was for the challenge last year where we were supposed to write an origins story for another story... I was gonna do one for Dr. Rough in 00Carter.  Like most other challenges, though, I never got around to it LOL.  I did start it, but never finished.  If I decide to, though, that will definitely come in handy.  Thanks again!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

carterkid

• Major Disruption
  • It's a backstreet world....we just live in it
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2010, 04:04:55 PM »

Anytime