Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: The Credits (The last last thing)  (Read 3932 times)

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
The Credits (The last last thing)
« on: August 01, 2009, 08:48:00 PM »

Opening Sequence: Mare

Brilliant awards presentations: Chaos

Fantastic awards graphics: Tri

Juror wrangler: Julilly

Decision makers: The Jurors

Thank you to every person who helped make this happen, and we will see you all next year for the Felix Awards 2010!

Don't forget, your score sheets will be available to you, keep an eye on the thread for further instructions and a full list of winners!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: The Credits (The last last thing)
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 08:54:21 PM »

Again, great job all of you, and thanks for putting so much thought and effort into this!  It really sets it apart from the old-school award sites (many of which never actually got to the point of announcing winners LOL).  I know it wasn't easy, with so many stories to read and some flaky judges this season, but like I said, it was worth the wait, and I know it means a lot to everyone who won an award.  Speaking of which, lovely graphics, Tri! :)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 09:02:08 PM »

I was gonna ask about the score sheets too lol.

These awards were awesome, funny, and the banners are really pretty. Loved it and thanks guys for an awesome presentation!
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 10:01:14 PM »

Thanks to everyone who helped to put this together.  The banners are awesome, the banter was great and it was an awesome time.  Things like this are why I love AC so very much.  You guys are fabulous! 
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 10:53:54 PM »

Thanks guys! And once we figure out how to get score sheets in order one of us will probably start a thread as to how to ask for them.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Kentuckychickrk

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2009, 11:06:13 PM »

Thank you guys SOOO much for all of your hard work, this was my first year and it was definitely a lot of fun watching it all come together! 
-- Rachel --

*And in that line now was a whiskered old man, with a linen cap and a crooked nose, who waited in a place called the Stardust Band Shell to share his part of the secret of Heaven; that each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one.*
-- Mitch Album

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2009, 11:16:25 PM »

Thanks guys! Now you know why it took us so long to get everything together lol We're glad you enjoyed it! :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2009, 01:26:47 PM »

Hey, wait a minute...did Kelly call my kitties fat? LOL

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2009, 07:42:05 PM »

no. I simply said they pushed my suitcases over the weight limit.  :D
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2009, 09:37:01 PM »

Hey! They resemble that remark! I mean resent! They resent that remark! lol