Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: thoughts and ramblings about your ideas etc...  (Read 21755 times)

TheDistantHeart

• Major Disruption
  • Would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit?
Re: thoughts and ramblings about your ideas etc...
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2011, 07:02:41 PM »

I recently came up with a new idea for a suspense/horror story! I love my very creative imaginary dreams! :D Of course, my dream wasn't that much horror-ish but it sure as hell was scary! I'm thinking about turning it into a fanfic, but since the dream was pretty vague and not that long, I have to write down some notes and make up about beginning and the end. The dream is pretty much the thing that's inbetween LOL. I keep forgetting to write my dream down. I'm afraid I will forget some stuff. I'd say, let's do it now! But it's almost 2am. I probably remember less now than when I do by day LOL.

OOOOH! I also had this other idea for a suspense story but I can barely remember! shitshitshit. Alright.. calm down. Wait.. I start to remember. It's about a psycho fan ghost. I got inspired by a movie I watched yesterday. Usually, I would sort of copy the movie and put BSB in it instead of the original characters, but somehow I thought of a whole other storyline and I think that if I put all my effort in it and actually stay positive about the whole thing, I might turn it into a pretty cool story. :) I've never done a suspense/scary fanfic before so I'm curious if it'll work out!

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2011, 10:18:13 AM »

Finally, I found the right thread to post at about my ideas and stuff....  :D

I am currently writing I still... ( a Nick Romance ) but struggling on how to write an arrogant and yet sweet Nicky. I didn't know it was this hard to write him... ( or is it just me? ) When I was writing Back to your heart (an AJ romance ), writing Nick just came naturally. Plus, for example I wrote about the guys' meeting about the tour and my next idea after that was when they are already on tour. so I struggle about what to write in between those two situation, so I had to write a scenarion in the airport just to link those two situations that I've mentioned, and the chapter ended short and lame because I was just forcing myself to write it.

and Mr. Nick Carter won't stop bugging me about a new story about him. It was about his encounters with ghosts and some supernatural stuff. I only write romance so this is a very big challenge for me. I stopped writing I still...  to give way to this new story. and as always I was struggling with words; I could clearly see in my head the scenario and hear the dialogues, but I am having a hard time writing a descriptive paragraph. I hope this new story, which has a temporary title of 'The other side of Nick Carter', will push through and people would like it.

There ya go....  :)
A world without Alex is a wasted space.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2011, 02:31:53 PM »

Nick and ghosts sound interesting!  I hope you are able to find the right words.  Feel free to contact me if you are having difficulties finding words or just want someone to read it to make sure it makes sense ... feel free to contact me.
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2011, 03:18:31 PM »

Sounds interesting :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2011, 04:51:50 PM »

Sounds like a great idea, Ritz. Good luck with it!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

kevmylove

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2011, 04:02:27 AM »

You can contact me too Ritz! Wouldn't mind helpin ya out.  ;D

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2011, 05:27:06 AM »

awww, girls, Thank you!!!  ;D

Lore and Erika, thank you and since you mentioned it, expect an e-mail from me... LOL but really, thank you, girls, that was so sweet. :)

Steph, Thank you for the awesome banner. I owe you one.  :)

and Mare, a good luck from you is something.... and you made me happy by just saying it sound as a great idea. thank you.  :)
A world without Alex is a wasted space.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]