Welcome > Suggestion Box

Reviews

(1/8) > >>

yorkielover88:
I was thinking it would be cool to have an option for people who do not have an account to review! Like as a guest!

mare:
We did have that option but had to take it away because of a bunch of stupid people. It's a lot easier to be mean when you don't have to attach your name to a review and some people were being very mean. It's always a few idiots that have to ruin it for the masses, sadly.

RokofAges75:
Yeah, and there's no reason not to sign up for an account.  It's free, it's quick, it's easy, and you can stay logged in permanently, so you don't have to log in every time you go to the site.  If you enjoy reading stories on the site, there's absolutely no reason not to sign up for an account to leave reviews.

mare:
Ugh, I know! It only takes a minute if even to sign up. The other thing that was happening was people were actually using fake screen names and reviewing their own stuff just to get their review counts up. Who does that? LMAO I mean what purpose does it serve to review your own stuff if you know you are the one that did it? People are weird!

RokofAges75:
LMAO really??  That's... sad.  We all want reviews because it makes us feel good to know other people are reading and enjoying our work, right?  Reviewing your own story anonymously or under a fake name just defeats the purpose, because even if no one else knows, YOU know it was really just you LOL.  And you'd have to go review-crazy to review your own story enough to make it count on the Top 10 lists or something.  Otherwise... fail!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version