Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Felix Awards 2010 Nominees!!  (Read 38083 times)

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
Re: Felix Awards 2010 Nominees!!
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2010, 09:20:25 PM »

Congratulation s to everyone!  :cheshire: There are a ton of good stories in the mix this year. It's going to be interesting to see the outcome! I'm excited for voting. I'll definitely have to get my butt to reading, too!

I was hoping I'd get nominated somewhere, but was NOT expecting to actually GET any...let alone more than one! To say I'm shocked, and honored, would be an understatement . I'm still all  ??? The best author one completely floored me...still not sure how I got into that one. A big, huge "thank you" for each of the nominations.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2010, 09:23:48 PM »

Congratulations to everyone!  :cheshire: There are a ton of good stories in the mix this year. It's going to be interesting to see the outcome! I'm excited for voting. I'll definitely have to get my butt to reading, too!

I was hoping I'd get nominated somewhere, but was NOT expecting to actually GET any...let alone more than one! To say I'm shocked, and honored, would be an understatement . I'm still all  ??? The best author one completely floored me...still not sure how I got into that one. A big, huge "thank you" for each of the nominations.

You, me, Pengi, and Julie... we're gonna have to have an old fashioned throwdown for Best Author LOL. :). In the alley, at midnight...bri ng no one!
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2010, 09:50:28 PM »

Hey, I don't think I should win an award if I don't qualify for a category.  There's some AMAZING stories nominated for that same category that deserve to be there.

Now the other categories...v ote away people  :D

that is a stand up thing for you to do :) Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside to know there are people who will be honest like that. :)
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2010, 01:17:29 AM »

Wow! I was sure I'd have no nominations, but then my A.J./Tesia series popped up. :) Yay for A.J. & Tesia! Lol. Thanks to whoever nominated me! I doubt I'll win considering my competition, but least I can say I got nominated! Yay!

Congrats to everyone who got nominated!

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bilittrell

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2010, 02:51:41 PM »

omg how exciting! I'm nominated. Never thought that would happen, LOL so thanks! Good luck to everyone else who is nominated too. Totally stoked :)
- Lisa

summer

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2010, 03:17:01 PM »

omg how exciting! I'm nominated. Never thought that would happen, LOL so thanks! Good luck to everyone else who is nominated too. Totally stoked :)

Haha! I <3 your avy!

Pengi

• Minion of Mayhem
  • spread the llamalove
    • Tweet Me
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2010, 01:17:53 AM »

???

Woahhhhhh... I'm beyond shocked by this! Thanks to everyone who nominated my stories :) You guys rock! ...I'm happy to see almost all the ones I voted for in the nom part got nominated too! YAY FOR MY FAVS!! *huggles for everyone* :)

some of these categories are REALLY incredibly filled with options!  good luck to all the stories/writers!!!
:penguin: PENGi :penguin:

TheDistantHeart

• Major Disruption
  • Would you risk it for a chocolate biscuit?
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2010, 08:02:41 AM »

My story is nominated?? For real? Yay! I didn't expect this, really! Especially 'cause I'm a bad updater and well.. I was hoping my English would come out well and since I don't really have that many reviews (still happy with the ones I got though!), I didn't think any of my stories would be nominated. But wow! I feel flattered and I'm really happy 'cause I love Ice Cold Blood, so I'm glad it's getting some love from others as well. :) Thanks to whoever nominated me!  

I forgot to send in my nominations but my fav stories are in the results, so I'm happy. :) Will vote!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 12:42:11 PM by TheDistantHeart »

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2010, 11:26:03 AM »

OMG I suck. I have not read a single one of these and haven't even heard of most of them. I don't think I'm going to be able to vote this year.

But congrats to our lovely nominees!!
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

luna610

• Minion of Mayhem
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2010, 04:28:53 PM »

OMG I suck. I have not read a single one of these and haven't even heard of most of them. I don't think I'm going to be able to vote this year.

But congrats to our lovely nominees!!

When you get time, you should catch up. This summer was full of amazing fics :)
"Be yourself because the people that mind don't matter and the people that matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2010, 05:57:52 PM »

Yes, yes it was!  I think this is gonna be the toughest competition we've ever had!  It's probably a good thing the awards are being voted on this time, cause it would be hard to judge most of these categories.
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2010, 06:05:18 PM »

This was one of the better fanfic summers :).

Dude, I have no idea how I'm gonna vote in some of these categories LOL.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2010, 07:01:33 AM »

Voting will be tough, some of the categories have a few that I love.

honey

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Being Jamie Baker Website
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2010, 10:01:32 PM »

Maybe I'll just wait for the winners and then check out those stories.
If Ryan looked at me the wrong way, I lost it. If Ryan looked at me the right way, I lost it. And whenever he tried to kiss me, something usually blew up. Someone ought to teach him a little control.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2010, 10:26:01 PM »

has it been announced when voting will start? 
- Purpura -
   -Lore-
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5