Fic Talk > Felix Awards

The Felix Awards 2010 VOTING!

(1/24) > >>

julilly:
Ready your mouse, it's time to vote!

Sorry for the delay, real life got in the way of the good stuff. So here's the run down...

Go to http://bit.ly/FelixAwards and cast your vote. There are only two categories that you have to vote for and they are Best Author and Best New Author. You have the option to skip others because not everyone will be familiar with the stories.

You will only be able to vote ONCE, I will be able to see multiple entries and they will be deleted. Also, don't vote for yourself. There's no way to keep people from doing it, but it's incredibly tacky, just don't do it.

Voting will end at 11:59:59PM AST on November 30, 2010. Best of luck to all the nominees, and please encourage everyone who may not be on the forums but is on the site to vote. Feel free to put the voting link in the authors notes of your stories, but please keep it out of your summaries.

Any questions, ask away!

Howies Girl:
I'm using firefox i'm going to try in IE but i can't access the Voting page i've tryed clicking on the link and typing it in the address bar.

EDIT: I tried on IE and  nothing.

julilly:
HMM. I tried it in Chrome and it worked. I will check it out!

Sapphire:
All done! Can't wait to see what happens and if my favs won!! Good Luck everyone!  :)

alota_cookin:
I noticed a little oopsie...Best Novel (over 20 chapters) and Best Novella (under 20 chapters)...Journey of the Heart by Resa D is mentioned in both.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version