Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

Author Topic: The Felix Awards 2010 VOTING!  (Read 44996 times)

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
The Felix Awards 2010 VOTING!
« on: November 01, 2010, 07:45:38 PM »

Ready your mouse, it's time to vote!

Sorry for the delay, real life got in the way of the good stuff. So here's the run down...

Go to http://bit.ly/FelixAwards and cast your vote. There are only two categories that you have to vote for and they are Best Author and Best New Author. You have the option to skip others because not everyone will be familiar with the stories.

You will only be able to vote ONCE, I will be able to see multiple entries and they will be deleted. Also, don't vote for yourself. There's no way to keep people from doing it, but it's incredibly tacky, just don't do it.

Voting will end at 11:59:59PM AST on November 30, 2010. Best of luck to all the nominees, and please encourage everyone who may not be on the forums but is on the site to vote. Feel free to put the voting link in the authors notes of your stories, but please keep it out of your summaries.

Any questions, ask away!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Howies Girl

• Innocent Bystander
Re: The Felix Awards 2010 VOTING!
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 07:50:29 PM »

I'm using firefox i'm going to try in IE but i can't access the Voting page i've tryed clicking on the link and typing it in the address bar.

EDIT: I tried on IE and  nothing.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2010, 08:02:51 PM »

HMM. I tried it in Chrome and it worked. I will check it out!
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Sapphire

• Major Disruption
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2010, 08:04:02 PM »

All done! Can't wait to see what happens and if my favs won!! Good Luck everyone!  :)

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2010, 08:04:38 PM »

I noticed a little oopsie...Best Novel (over 20 chapters) and Best Novella (under 20 chapters)...Journey of the Heart by Resa D is mentioned in both.

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2010, 08:05:40 PM »

I noticed a little oopsie...Best Novel (over 20 chapters) and Best Novella (under 20 chapters)...Journey of the Heart by Resa D is mentioned in both.

Whoops! Thanks for that!
~Maple Jellybean~

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2010, 08:06:29 PM »

I'm using firefox i'm going to try in IE but i can't access the Voting page i've tryed clicking on the link and typing it in the address bar.

EDIT: I tried on IE and  nothing.

If you're typing the address manually into your address bar you have to make sure Felix Awards is written with the capitals. If you write felixawards it won't work.

I tried it Chrome, Firefox, and Safari and it worked.
~Maple Jellybean~

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 08:07:37 PM »

Whoops! Thanks for that!

You're quite welcome, dear!

Howies Girl

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 08:18:58 PM »

i have tried everything and i even downloaded Chrome and nothing

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2010, 08:21:33 PM »

Ok, well try going directly to the site: http://www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=f9eed5db-55d4-416a-b544-7ea3f7859d80

If that doesn't work, I really don't know what to tell you.
~Maple Jellybean~

Howies Girl

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2010, 08:31:02 PM »

I have no idea what is going on with my web browsers. I have all three of them open and iIget an arror every single time. I guess I am not destined to vote. Curse the voting gods. (Just kidding my hubby is helping me look into it too)

Kentuckychickrk

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2010, 08:46:11 PM »

I just finished voting!  I could have actually tried to write/finish some stories this year, but life's just been too busy.  I've really enjoyed reading some of these stories though and look foward to checking out those I haven't looked into yet and hopefully getting back into writing soon.  Good luck everyone!!! 
-- Rachel --

*And in that line now was a whiskered old man, with a linen cap and a crooked nose, who waited in a place called the Stardust Band Shell to share his part of the secret of Heaven; that each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one.*
-- Mitch Album

cabybakes

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2010, 09:27:39 PM »

I just voted but realized after that I probably shouldve waited til I read more. I had to guess on new author.  Whoops.

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2010, 09:29:34 PM »

Voted :)
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2010, 09:41:01 PM »

Voted!
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8