Fic Talk > Featured Story of the Month

Featured Story of the month for April 2007 - Under My Skin by Mellz Bellz

(1/12) > >>

mare:
Hello!

Well, Chaos is still MIA and after what he went through who can blame him? So I have picked Under My Skin as this month's story.

I know I said I wanted to discuss only completed works but sadly, there really isn't too much complete on AC lol so I changed my criteria for this. Hopefully this will give you the incentive to finish this story up now!

I'm going to try to pick authors/stories who were mentioned in those initial surveys we made, and who also post regularly on this forum. I think it makes more sense to showcase people who will actually participate in any possible discussions that may ensue.

I randomly landed on Mel's name and I know she said this is the story she is most proud of, so there ya go. :D

Congrats, have fun and discuss!

I'll be back randomly in and out with questions for you Mel!

~ Mare

oops A link would be nice huh? lol

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=6862

MellzBellz:
Wow! I'm in complete shock right now! I totally did not expect to be picked as Story of the Month, so I'd like to give a very big thank you for the honor. I've been definitely dragging my feet a little on writing in general, so this is exactly the pick me up that I needed. I'm estimating that I prolly only have maybe ten chapters or so left, so hopefully I can finish it up very soon. I'm VERY excited about the sequel which is going to be just amazing... And yes, I'm babbling lol

Thanks for the honor and I can't wait to hear what others have to say about it!

honey:
*is suddenly filled with excitement that she chose to start reading this already*

hehe, It sort of feels like I cheated and got a head start!  ;)
With any luck I'll actually finish this one. Congrats Mel!!! Hope this get some new readers for ya so that you can be motivated to finish! I'll be back later after I read som more, with my thoughts and stuff. Yay for new featured sotries!

MellzBellz:

--- Quote from: honey on April 03, 2007, 08:04:22 PM ---*is suddenly filled with excitement that she chose to start reading this already*

hehe, It sort of feels like I cheated and got a head start!  ;)

--- End quote ---

LOL I know right Kelly! You're cutting edge! lol j/k

mare:
Aww you're very welcome. I hope this gives you the umph to finish it and to gain some new readers.

LOL I hope you're ready to endure my inner Oprah.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version