Welcome > Rules and News

AC District Court

(1/12) > >>

julilly:
The following people are doing time in AC prison on charges of rule breaking.

If you find your name on this list feel free to send either myself or Mare a PM and we will be happy to answer your questions. Please refer to the rules list first though because we will only refer you back to it if your question has already been answered. Older sentences will be left up as a reference point for the moderators.

Account: christy - lynn
Duration: 7 Days (starting November 16, 2010)
Rule Broken: #8 - Spamming the most recent page.

Account: Mariah
Duration: 7 Days (starting January 13, 2011)
Rule Broken: #8 - Spamming the most recent page.

yorkielover88:
I'm sorry but I really hate that this is listed here. I know it is embarrassing for myself. I do not think it is my nor anyone else s business as to who broke the rules. It's almost like allowing people to laugh and poke fun.... oh look who broke the rules... ha ha ha.... I really wish you would take this down or block it so only mods can see it.

and fyi: My yorkielover account was not the one that was locked out. Annabelle and I's Christi-lynn one was.

Crappy part about it is that it caused me to loose interest in one of the stories on there.

Sapphire:
I dont' want to get myself in trouble here but I thought in all the warnings you said people would be notified via PM if they were breaking rules? Was a public list for everyone to see  necessary?

myconfession:
I honestly don't mind that it's here. It's kind of like if you went into a store and stole a dollar worth of candy and you get caught. Your name is going to show up in the police reports in the newspaper for, yes, stealing a dollar worth of candy.

And sadly, I've seen that happen. LMAO

yorkielover88:

--- Quote from: myconfession on January 13, 2011, 07:01:09 PM ---I honestly don't mind that it's here. It's kind of like if you went into a store and stole a dollar worth of candy and you get caught. Your name is going to show up in the police reports in the newspaper for, yes, stealing a dollar worth of candy.

And sadly, I've seen that happen. LMAO

--- End quote ---

and what is the point behind it? Letting people laugh at someone else s misfortune? Making the accidental rule breaker look like a giant dumb ass? It really hurts my feelings! Had I broken the rule on purpose or done something like Tanja I'd say go for it! Other wise it's no ones business but my own!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version