Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: FS: Figured You Out  (Read 7054 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: FS: Figured You Out
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2011, 02:33:21 PM »

^ I liked that part too!  My favorite chapters were while Nick was being held captive.  Seeing Valerie's true level of psycho and wondering what she'd do next and how far the torture would go was interesting.  I felt so sorry for Nick!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2011, 06:05:37 PM »

Let's see....my favorite chapter to write was the one where Nick discovered Lauren's body at her house. I do like her...but it just added to the psycho factor that she would go so far as to killing his girlfriend to get to him. I loved writing the chapter where kristen was revealed as part of the plan, because nobody saw it coming. It was fun to see the reactions.

As for my favorite moment in the story....proba bly the scene with Nick and Lucy/Valerie making out...Nick hallucinates Brian..I loved that and the McDonald's chapter.

The most difficult to write was probably the boys playing detectives and the ending....I wanted to have a satisfying ending and not leave it open at all. I never planned to make a sequel, which is why Valerie and Kristen both die.

It was super difficult for me to write something that wasn't a eomantic comedy...sever al times I became frustrated with myself because I was so nervous...but writing this boosted my confidence a lot as a writer.

As for another suspense, I have an idea for one but its not well formed. I am working on my new story....When I Grow Up...which is an homage to 13 going on 30.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2011, 07:03:17 AM »

I think my favorite moment in the story was when the boys actually came and rescued Nick. I also enjoyed the sluething part of it with Brian and AJ. LOL Some cute moments in there to cut through some tense ones.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Sakabelle

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2011, 08:45:48 AM »

I enjoyed the AJ and Brian sluething as well! I thought that balanced out the drama quite nicely.
~Saka ♥

"Write a lot. Write something you’re scared to write. That’s the best advice I can give: If you have an idea, and you can’t stop thinking about it, but something about it scares you half to death—WRITE THAT."
- Rainbow Rowell

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2011, 09:57:25 AM »

I loved Brian and AJ playing detectives too, I enjoyed writing them putting the clues together along with Howie's help.
Pages: 1 2 [3]