Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Author Topic: Getting approval on the message boards  (Read 2611 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Getting approval on the message boards
« on: January 05, 2011, 05:36:40 PM »

Hey there!

I just wanted to say to anyone who is trying to get approved on the MB. I am not approving anyone who has the kind of screen name or email address that screams spammer! So if you have a sketchy type name i.e ilovesofas and your email address ends in a ru I am not approving your account. I feel bad because i'm sure for every 10 people I don't approve, one is a real person who is probably going WTF? lol So I just wanted to share that info.

:)

Spanks!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Getting approval on the message boards
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 05:44:57 PM »

or if your email ends with .info lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Getting approval on the message boards
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 02:06:43 PM »

Guys we have been getting so many spammers that I have been automaticallly rejecting everyone trying to become a member so if you for some reason are trying to get onto the forum, just PM us and we'll accept you.

Thanks!