Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: FS: Straight Through My Heart by ResaD  (Read 7656 times)

ResaD

• Innocent Bystander
Re: FS: Straight Through My Heart by ResaD
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2011, 09:06:03 AM »

Do you see this story ending like you had planned? Um…yes and no.  I think it’s going to take on more twists at the end than I once thought.  But, the outcome, so to speak, will end up being the same.  It’s just really the road that these people are going on that will be different.

Is there any possibility you may do a sequal for this story?  A sequel huh?  That I can’t say.  It wasn’t in the wood works for one.  But it’s possible.  I mean, if the story ends how I’m THINKING it will, than it’s possible there might be one.  Would it be as long?  Nope.  Because it just might be a sum of what’s left over.  But, that I can’t say till the story is done.

Which character do you feel your readers are most likely able to relate to? Why?  Oh, that’s a tough one.  I actually have to pick two.  And that would be Kris and Resa.  Each girl has loved and lost.  And been hurt and been on the hurting end and I think that a lot of females, and males, can relate to that.  Some of us have cheated or been the ones to be cheated on.  Some of us have loved another that we couldn’t have or been loved by another.  So, between those two ladies, I have to say that’s where anyone can relate to.  Not to say they couldn’t relate to the guys and their problems. 

Have any of the events in the story been pulled from personal experience?  Yes and no.  I’ve been in the shoes of loving someone I couldn’t have.  And I was kinda in the shoes of having a cheating experience and being cheated on.  The whole kinda thing was not my fault; it was the guy I was seeing.  He wasn’t fully separated from his girlfriend.  But a lot of ideas, or even plots for my story, simply start with the whole “What if” question.  Put in this position, what would happen?  How would they handle it?  Where would it lead?  That’s how any story starts and the reset just flows.

Where were you when you came up with the idea?  This in particular one, I was sitting in my room, talking to you actually, Kris.  It just slammed me upside the head and said “RIGHT ME DAMN IT!” and there you have it!  Nothing big or fancy!

How/where do you get inspiration for this story?  Ohhhh,really, that’s the same places where I get any thoughts.  Just randomness.  Most of the time, it’s the characters that say and whisper “what about this” or “how would this go down”.  Yes, the people in my story talk to me .  But really, it’s just little thoughts that pop into my head.  Like bits of drama that take like three or four chapters to go through.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2011, 09:38:12 AM »

Time to start reading the next set of chapters already, wow this week FLEW by!!

Let's read chapters 8 - 14 this week!

Loving all the questions you guys are coming up with! :)

Happy reading!!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

ResaD

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2011, 09:13:48 AM »

-sniffles- has poor ol' Resa been totally forgotten?  -hears the crickets- uh oh! :'(

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2011, 09:34:41 AM »

Sorry Resa!

I am off by a few days.

So let's start reading chapters 15 - 21!

:)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

ResaD

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2011, 02:33:48 PM »

It's okay!  No worries.  I just have to laugh, that's all :)

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2011, 02:35:58 PM »

If you hade to describe each character as a fruit...what fruit would they each be and why?

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2011, 02:37:19 PM »

When there's so much going on in the thread, everyone asking you questions etc... I start slacking on my Oprah duties. LOL I'll be back with some questions later!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2011, 03:32:23 PM »

OKay Resa,

Some general questions for you...

What was the most difficult part of writing this story for you? Was there one particular chapter or scene that you really struggled with?

Do you know how your story is going to end?

Are there any plans for a sequel?

To date, what's been your favorite chapter to write and why?

To everyone reading, same question, which chapter or scene stands out to you?

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2011, 06:56:54 AM »

Resa, congrats on all the Howie love at your concert! Glad to see you and Kristal had a great time!

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2011, 06:43:11 PM »

Just saw your video on Twitter, bet you had a fab time!!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2011, 05:41:09 AM »

Okay, time to read the last sset of chapters! So let's finish up with chapters 22 to the end of the story!

Don't forget to post your comments and questions to Resa in here!

Happy reading!

ResaD

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2011, 09:55:02 AM »

What was the most difficult part of writing this story for you? Was there one particular chapter or scene that you really struggled with? Actually…there really haven’t been a lot of problems.  I have gotten stuck or here with some minor details, but other than that, it’s been flowing rather well.

Do you know how your story is going to end? I have a big idea of how it’s going to end.  Now, if they (the characters) work with me, than it should end that way.  I never make promises when my characters take over the story.

Are there any plans for a sequel?  At this point, not really.  I should be tying up all the loose ends, but again, I just don’t have a straight yes or no on that.  There’s been a couple stories that I thought there wouldn’t be a sequel and ended up going crazy when I felt another one was due. LOL.

To date, what's been your favorite chapter to write and why?  My favorite chapter huh?  That’s a hard question.  Um….I’m not really sure that I have one.  I think…um…there’s…um…yeah…I don’t think there is one…maybe the one where AJ and Howie fight.  That was a good one and fun to write!

ResaD

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2011, 09:55:30 AM »

If you hade to describe each character as a fruit...what fruit would they each be and why?

let me get back to on this!

ResaD

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2011, 09:56:28 AM »

Resa, congrats on all the Howie love at your concert! Glad to see you and Kristal had a great time!

It was so unreal.  And to make it even more better, things are still going on and will be.  I'm just...I can't wrap my head around it yet.  But thank you!

ResaD

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #29 on: July 25, 2011, 09:57:23 AM »

Just saw your video on Twitter, bet you had a fab time!!

WE DID!  I have more videos too, some for MusicMatrix and some from Kris and I!  And pictures.  Those will be going up soon!
Pages: 1 [2] 3