Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: FS: Straight Through My Heart by ResaD  (Read 7660 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: FS: Straight Through My Heart by ResaD
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2011, 03:40:52 PM »

okay guys, this is the second to last day for this story. Make sure you get your final comments in soon! :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2011, 08:06:07 PM »

I still say that anyone who likes comedy, romance, Howie or AJ should give this story a shot. I like the twisted plot and it's not quite your average love story. I can't think of any more questions, Resa, sorry.

I think my favorite character might actually be Resa in this story...I just love her personallity and the way she handles things. She knows something is up and she can feel the turmoil around her...but yet she stands strong.

I love the part where Howie and AJ's little tiff comes out on stage and things get heated up a bit. I'm sure that if something like this were happening in real life, it would effect the other guys and ther performance as well.

I don't know what else to say except that Resa already knows I adore her writing...I think she balances things well and doesn't get too carried away with 20 pages of discription or all dialog and nothing about the events. Her style is easy to follow and understand, it's not like you're constantly trying to decode things.

Overall, I love her and I love the story.  :D

ResaD

• Innocent Bystander
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2011, 09:41:59 AM »

I still say that anyone who likes comedy, romance, Howie or AJ should give this story a shot. I like the twisted plot and it's not quite your average love story. I can't think of any more questions, Resa, sorry.

I think my favorite character might actually be Resa in this story...I just love her personallity and the way she handles things. She knows something is up and she can feel the turmoil around her...but yet she stands strong.

I love the part where Howie and AJ's little tiff comes out on stage and things get heated up a bit. I'm sure that if something like this were happening in real life, it would effect the other guys and ther performance as well.

I don't know what else to say except that Resa already knows I adore her writing...I think she balances things well and doesn't get too carried away with 20 pages of discription or all dialog and nothing about the events. Her style is easy to follow and understand, it's not like you're constantly trying to decode things.

Overall, I love her and I love the story.  :D

Awwww..I love you too!  Thank you Kris.  I'm glad you are enjoying it!
Pages: 1 2 [3]