Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Felix Awards Season 4 - Nominations!  (Read 38371 times)

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
Re: Felix Awards Season 4 - Nominations!
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2011, 01:22:24 AM »

Thanks for making it clear, Mare. Now I'm sure my nomination wasn't thrown away. lol
A world without Alex is a wasted space.

rebellious_one

• Commander of Confusion
  • I have no idea what I'm getting myself into
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2011, 04:08:23 AM »

Just to put it out there... if there were a new author category, Ritz, you would sooo be my nomination! ;D
"Stories are often the lives we wish we could live."
~Me

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2011, 08:21:57 AM »

Just to put it out there... if there were a new author category, Ritz, you would sooo be my nomination! ;D

Oh my goodness, Reb! Thank you! Can I favorite this post?  :-\ lol Don't you worry, babe, you saying this made me feel like already nominated.  8-)
A world without Alex is a wasted space.

Sapphire

• Major Disruption
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2011, 03:22:08 PM »

About to sen. Hopefully I did it right.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2011, 06:07:26 AM »

Yup, I got them Krystle, thanks!

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2011, 06:08:17 AM »

Guys just another thing, when you are sending in noms please put who the story is actually by as well since some of you are nominating a story but then a different author for your author pick. Otherwise I have to look them up and sort through and I don't want to do that.

Also please please please remember to include links to these stories. I've been really nice and looking them up if they haven't been there but that will stop after today. If you really want a story nominated you'll take the time to look up the link to it.

Otherwise, yay! Good job everyone! None of the categories at this point are in danger of being lost because of lack of noms. :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2011, 06:09:31 AM »

Actually I lied. lol we need collab authors!

Sapphire

• Major Disruption
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2011, 06:28:07 AM »

Guys just another thing, when you are sending in noms please put who the story is actually by as well since some of you are nominating a story but then a different author for your author pick. Otherwise I have to look them up and sort through and I don't want to do that.

i don't understand what you mean here?

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2011, 06:37:44 AM »

i don't understand what you mean here?

If you look at the nomination form there is a place to nominate a story and then a place to nominate an author. I know a lot of people are getting confused and are thinking that's where you put who wrote the story you nominated but it's actually two different nominations. So let's say you want to nominate a story but not necessarily the person who wrote it, you don't have to. You can nominate another author for that genre instead.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2011, 03:10:01 PM »

ooh sorry Mare, I'm guilty of not putting the author of the nomiated story... I don't have mine saved anywhere or I'd resend it for you :(
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2011, 03:58:57 PM »

It's alright, if it was only you I wouldn't have bothered saying anything. A lot of people are doing that. I already found all the authors etc... no big deal just don't feel like doing it anymore lol

Sapphire

• Major Disruption
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2011, 04:47:36 PM »

If you look at the nomination form there is a place to nominate a story and then a place to nominate an author. I know a lot of people are getting confused and are thinking that's where you put who wrote the story you nominated but it's actually two different nominations. So let's say you want to nominate a story but not necessarily the person who wrote it, you don't have to. You can nominate another author for that genre instead.

Okay then i think i did it wrong. I put the author of the story.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2011, 05:09:53 PM »

That's okay. I just nominated all the auhotrs you put as well lol unless you don't want them nominated then PM me and i'll take them off and add whoever else you had in mind. :)

Sapphire

• Major Disruption
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2011, 07:25:08 PM »

That's okay. I just nominated all the auhotrs you put as well lol unless you don't want them nominated then PM me and i'll take them off and add whoever else you had in mind. :)

nah i guess they are ok

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #44 on: November 14, 2011, 04:07:03 AM »

I might be guilty of not adding the author too.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7