Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: FS for April 2012: The Other Side of Nick Carter by Ritz  (Read 7217 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: FS for April 2012: The Other Side of Nick Carter by Ritz
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2012, 03:41:33 PM »

More questions for you, Ritz!

Which of the subplots has been your favorite to write so far? (Ghost story)

What made you decide to write about Nick as the one who could see ghosts?

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2012, 04:16:21 AM »

More questions for you, Ritz!

Which of the subplots has been your favorite to write so far? (Ghost story)

What made you decide to write about Nick as the one who could see ghosts?

~ I guess it will always be Patty's story, next is little Grace's story. Nick's first halloween is not written yet but everytime I think about it I know i will have so much fun writing it.  :D

~ Nick because he is the easiest one. If I picked Brian, Leighanne would be part of the missions too because we all know he can't keep stuff from Leighanne. lol. And I'm one of those people that find it hard to write Howard. I don't know if AJ could handle things like these, so I stick with Nick. And we know Kevin is not part of the group anymore so it would be hard for me to write him as I am not aware of his daily life. :)
A world without Alex is a wasted space.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2012, 05:59:01 AM »

Agh! I am so sorry I missed update day!

Time to start reading the next set of chapters. Let's read chapters 14 - 20 by next Tuesday. Hopefully we'll get some updates this week?

:)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2012, 06:12:04 AM by mare »
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2012, 04:16:52 AM »

I just posted an update....  ;)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2012, 05:14:23 AM »

Yay! Happy to hear that! I know I have a lot of catching up to do this weekend.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2012, 09:46:45 PM »

Time to finish up what's left of the story! Don't forget to post your final thoughts on what you read.

Ritz, what was your favorite chapter to write so far and can you give us any clue as to what's coming next?

This question is for everyone else as well, what has been your favorite chapter so far?

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2012, 05:00:21 AM »

Ritz, what was your favorite chapter to write so far and can you give us any clue as to what's coming next?

Well, I already have my ending to this story. It's now clear to me what will happen with Michael and Nick's confrontation. I'm a little excited to write about Halloween because I used to have a co-worker who claims he could see ghost and he had interesting stories about halloween. I can't wait to incorporate that with Nick's experience.

The length of this story will really depend on how many missions there would be. As for now, I don't know yet. I don't outline or anything so I'm not sure. But when the flashbacks are over, and we come back to Nick's apartment where he was talking to Brian at present time (after Kate's burial), then maybe 5 more chapters and the story will end.  ;D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2012, 05:52:20 AM »

Awe, I'm looking forward to reading that final confrontation. :)

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2012, 11:49:44 AM »

Sorry I haven't asked any questions Ritz, but I am enjoying the story.

What inspired you to write Nick with the ability to see ghosts?
Which ghost has been your favourite?

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2012, 12:43:50 PM »

Sorry I haven't asked any questions Ritz, but I am enjoying the story.

What inspired you to write Nick with the ability to see ghosts?
Which ghost has been your favourite?
[/quote

It's ok, Steph, I am happy you are enjoying the story. Thank you for being such an awesome reader. :)

It all started in an idea where Brian would be dead, and Nick will try to find out what happened. Made the one responsible pay for Brian's death..... then, at one point in the story Nick would seek the help of a psychic or would be speaking to Brian's spirit, something like that. But I'm not ready to kill any of the boys yet so I stick with Nick being able to communicate with the ghosts.

Patty has always been my favorite. and I guess Max, too. :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2012, 05:38:09 AM »

This month went by really fast! Don't forget to get your final comments and questions for Ritz up :)

I can say I don't particularly have a favorite ghost although I am partial to the little fan that got this all started. I love as a whole, the stories you have come up with for these list souls. You're doing a great job with the story and even though I have fallen behind and pretty much have stopped reading fanfic, I am looking forward to seeing how this one plays out! Nice job!!

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2012, 04:30:31 AM »

Thank you, Mare. As I've told you before you are one of the reasons why I continue with this idea. Your comments and appreciation means a lot to me. Thank you for reading.   ;D

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2012, 05:50:55 PM »

I've been bad about posting in here too but I was busy.  I love what you have done with the story and can't wait to read how you conclude it.  Glad you got to be featured as this was a great story.
- Purpura -
   -Lore-
Pages: 1 [2]