Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Ritz's Little Corner :)  (Read 17757 times)

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
Re: Ritz's Little Corner :)
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2013, 04:32:16 AM »

An Update for the Other side of Nick Carter has been posted. :)
A world without Alex is a wasted space.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2013, 04:39:09 AM »

I was excited to see this on top of the most recent page this morning! I enjoyed the chapter. I admit so much time had gone by I had a bit of a hard time remembering what had happened prior lol but in the end I'm glad that they were given some time to talk together. I'm sure it's a horrible feeling when you can't remember what happened to you.

Hopefully we'll see another update soon to see how that conversation turns out! :)

Nice job, Ritz!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #47 on: August 04, 2014, 02:50:26 PM »

Finally, after almost one year, an update has been posted. I know I have promised over and over again that I will try and finish the story. And, I'm sorry if I continue to fail.

This chapter was written last January, and I told myself I will not post this unless I have written 2 more chapters as buffer. But since it's my birthday week, I've decided to post it. To see my name in the most recent page is a little gift/treat to myself. I really hope and wish that I can write another update within the next 2 weeks and finish this story this year.

Thank you very much for still reading! :)

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2014, 03:40:42 AM »

Yey! another update posted before August ends. Hope you guys will still find time to read it.

Thank you! :)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]