Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: Mare's random updating space.  (Read 48010 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Mare's random updating space.
« Reply #150 on: October 05, 2013, 02:12:21 PM »

Chapter 35 is now up! It's another interlude! :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #151 on: October 11, 2013, 03:22:29 PM »

Chapter 36 is now posted. Tim's say... :)

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #152 on: October 12, 2013, 02:46:48 PM »

Remind me not to end a story at the same time as everyone in the fandom decides to vacation together. For anyone not too excited or distracted by fun real life events, I just posted chapter 37. Those of us not going anywhere will appreciate the angst and drama. lol

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #153 on: October 18, 2013, 03:34:33 PM »

Chapter 38 is now posted. I hope people get around to reading it, I need to ego boost! Not having a good week! 

Well ego boost as long as you like it. Not so much of a boost if you think it sucks! lol

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #154 on: October 19, 2013, 02:20:07 PM »

And I managed to finish chapter 39 and it is now posted.

Tim takes a final bow! :(

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #155 on: October 21, 2013, 04:19:56 PM »

Just posted the last chapter of Hope! :( *sigh* that was fun.

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #156 on: October 22, 2013, 01:29:58 PM »

Aw, sorry to see it end, but great ending!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #157 on: October 22, 2013, 02:21:05 PM »

Thanks, Steph! I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #158 on: October 25, 2013, 12:58:24 AM »

Hey, Mare. Don't be sorry because I felt there are unanswered questions. They are mostly about Tim's family and the "visitors". But they are the type of questions that doesn't affect the quality of story whether it is answered or not. Maybe I am just too curious that I wanna know everything even the small, irrelevant details. Lol

I enjoyed this story so much. :)
A world without Alex is a wasted space.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #159 on: October 25, 2013, 05:05:22 AM »

Aww okay, thanks for clarifying, Ritz. Tim wouldn't know the answers to those questions which is why there weren't any. M

Thanks again for reading! :)

Alexsgirl_ritz

• Major Disruption
« Reply #160 on: October 26, 2013, 01:52:25 PM »

Exactly, that's why it was okay for those questions to be left unanswered. Only his parents could answer that and I am happy his mother is not bothering him anymore. Lol
A world without Alex is a wasted space.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #161 on: October 26, 2013, 02:29:45 PM »

Maybe one day there will be a spin off. Life of crazy Tim! lmao

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #162 on: October 27, 2013, 12:30:05 PM »

I think I may have two new ideas in the works both of which I would love some of your input on. 

The first thing I plan on posting is a series of one shots about Nick and Brian and their friendship and I'm calling that one "It's complicated"  So, I guess what I'm asking from you is anything specific you'd like to see? There might be something that people have always wanted to read about that hasn't been covered yet? I'm obviously going to go in year order and I want it to be as realistic as possible. So, it would also help if you know when some of the stuff you mention happened. I kind of suck at dates and such lol

The second story is going to be the next novel which probably won't happen until after Christmas or maybe even the summer. But it's going to be Nick, Howie and Kevin (sorry AJ you're getting the shaft in both stories this time around)

For this one, I need to know if you'd like more of a bromance type story ala Fly Fishing or action/adventure?
Also what time period? I like to use my Nicks to gauge this one: Young Nick, hot mess Nick or current has his shit together Nick. lol

I have a very very vague idea of what I want to do for each of those time frames but still, it would help me to know which one you'd prefer to read about.

Anyway, all thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #163 on: October 27, 2013, 08:54:46 PM »

I really like both of these ideas!  As far as the Brian and Nick story goes, I'd like to see pre- and post- Leighanne stories (I know you dislike her greatly, but I think she's such a big part of the history of their friendship).  Maybe a one-shot around the shooting of the ALAYLM video (1997?), and perhaps something on Brian's wedding day (that was September 2002 I'm pretty sure).  I'm a big researcher into the dates in my stories, so I feel ya.

As far as the Howie/Kevin/Nick one (I am so excited about this one!  Sorry Brian and AJ, but these three are my faves, and it can change daily between the three of them), my ideal story here would be present-day action/adventure with a lot of bromance, too.  Though, you kind of already went there with Hope.  I'd be up for a straight-up bromance, too.  Hot mess Nick could also be fun, though.  Maybe delve into his relationships with Kevin and Howie during this period.  Hot mess Nick spans a lot of years, though- so you have a big time period to work with there.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 09:23:28 PM by emilo »

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #164 on: October 27, 2013, 09:14:21 PM »

Lucky for us Nick's hot mess phase covers a long period of time! LOL Poor Nick! :( Thanks for those suggestions. You may sway me in one of those directions.

Leighanne has to be included, of course, but this is also me we're talking about here, so most likely she'll always be out shopping, or figuring out how to exploit her husband's fans or something or other, but she is important so she'll be ever present throughout these one shots. So will the other guys just taking a backseat. No worries, AJ, you'll get in there somewhere.

I was already going to include those two things. When he meets her and when he marries her. I am most looking forward to the one where he becomes a homicidal maniac as a result of living with her and rips people's heads off and walks around with them on his shoulders randomly. Oh, that's a different story for another time I guess. LOL
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13