Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Author Topic: Mare's random updating space.  (Read 47991 times)

usako

Re: Mare's random updating space.
« Reply #165 on: October 28, 2013, 08:26:14 AM »

I think I may have two new ideas in the works both of which I would love some of your input on. 

The first thing I plan on posting is a series of one shots about Nick and Brian and their friendship and I'm calling that one "It's complicated"  So, I guess what I'm asking from you is anything specific you'd like to see? There might be something that people have always wanted to read about that hasn't been covered yet? I'm obviously going to go in year order and I want it to be as realistic as possible. So, it would also help if you know when some of the stuff you mention happened. I kind of suck at dates and such lol

The second story is going to be the next novel which probably won't happen until after Christmas or maybe even the summer. But it's going to be Nick, Howie and Kevin (sorry AJ you're getting the shaft in both stories this time around)

For this one, I need to know if you'd like more of a bromance type story ala Fly Fishing or action/adventure?
Also what time period? I like to use my Nicks to gauge this one: Young Nick, hot mess Nick or current has his shit together Nick. lol

I have a very very vague idea of what I want to do for each of those time frames but still, it would help me to know which one you'd prefer to read about.

Anyway, all thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

First, sorry for haven't reviewed "Hope" yet. Between a crazy week, major writing block and trying to finish Doctor Who before the new Doctor, I have barely read any stories.  :(

Second... well, I think you know which I'm going to chose. LOL But, I would really love to read something about Brian's surgery and Nick's heart problems.

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #166 on: October 28, 2013, 02:25:18 PM »

I am so glad to see you planning another story Mare! I would love another bromance type story, I think it is high time for bromance to make a comeback. Although I would read it no matter what you write Mare :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #167 on: October 28, 2013, 03:36:50 PM »

Thanks, Ladies.

Cinzia, I am including a heart surgery story. I wasn't planning on doing one for Nick's but I might. No worries, the story isn't going anywhere. Well except off the most recent page. lol

Tracy I am actually leaning more towards bromance and less towards action only because of the last story.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #168 on: November 03, 2013, 11:40:25 AM »

I know I had said I'd be posting the last chapter of Hope this weekend. So for anyone looking for it, I actually posted it about two weeks ago. It's no longer on the most recent page but the entire thing is now complete. Sorry for any confusion.

http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11140

Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #169 on: November 03, 2013, 01:52:01 PM »

I'd love to see hot mess Nick, I don't mind if it's bromance or action lol, I'll read it whatever!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #170 on: November 03, 2013, 02:02:52 PM »

LOL hot mess Nick. I think we all miss him a little bit from time to time.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #171 on: April 17, 2014, 03:25:54 PM »

Just posted a one shot called "Let me set the scene..."

Enjoy! :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #172 on: May 17, 2014, 09:51:58 PM »

Chapter one of my new summer fic, "The Secrets That We Keep" is now posted. Yikes!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #173 on: May 23, 2014, 07:30:47 AM »

Just wanted to jump in and say there will be no new update this weekend. My Internet is down & I have no way to get my chapter online. Sorry about that! Thanks to those of you who have taken the time to read and review. It means a lot to
Me right now.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #174 on: May 25, 2014, 06:32:35 PM »

Thanks to my sister and her wifi, I was able to post chapter two! Hope you enjoy!!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #175 on: May 31, 2014, 07:50:59 PM »

Chapter three is now posted. :) Hope you're enjoying this one.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #176 on: June 07, 2014, 05:37:58 PM »

Posted chapter 4 of Secrets! Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuuhn .... lol ;)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #177 on: June 14, 2014, 06:12:45 PM »

Chapter 5 is now up! :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #178 on: June 21, 2014, 08:07:28 PM »

Chapter 6 is posted. :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #179 on: June 28, 2014, 03:27:15 PM »

Chapter 7 is now up! :)
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13