Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

Author Topic: Mare's random updating space.  (Read 48361 times)

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
Re: Mare's random updating space.
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2013, 12:05:37 AM »

Mare, this is on track to be my favorite story of yours yet... and that's saying a lot, because I have read and enjoyed a lot of your stories!  The premise is great, but it's just so well-written, and as I've told you in my reviews, I love love LOVE creepy Tim!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2013, 03:49:59 AM »

Thanks, Julie! I take that as a huge compliment, and like I said in my response to you, especially about Tim! He gets another chapter later on today! Which I think is my favorite one I've written so far. LOL

I woke up at 4:15 (blech) and the first thing I did was open word and start a new chapter. I haven't done anything even close to resembling that since my early days! Usually I have to force myself to open word and write.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2013, 03:32:51 PM »

Chapter 7 is now posted. It's a Tim chapter :) Thanks for reading!

And can I just make a weird observation and say every single chapter I have written with the exception of the very first one and this last one (even though before I posted it the word count was 2088) has ended with the number 8! LOL How incredibly weird and creepy is that?
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2013, 05:23:15 PM »

Chapter 8 is posted and we're back to Kevin and another problem! yeesh! LOL :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2013, 02:26:53 PM »

Okay I just updated chapter 9 from Emily's story so I hope it worked because I can't tell if it made it on the most recent page or not! LOL But it's Nick's turn again. Poor guy :(

SpursLover53

• Fledgling
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2013, 10:40:35 PM »

Aah! Mare. Hope is a great read. I'm happy to see your update on ac. Cooool. I'm so interested in what will happen when Tim gets .... Well i dont want to spoil for anyone that hasnt read the latest chapter. Just know that you have a fan in me and i look forward to your updates. I didn't know about this board so i just joined.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2013, 03:38:16 AM »

Wow, thanks so much! I'm glad you're enjoying it and welcome to the board! Hopefully you'll jump into some discussions and make yourself at home! :)

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2013, 03:50:03 AM »

Wanted to tell you Mare I'm very excited to read!

Just that...I got sick so I've been sleeping a LOT lol. But I shall read soon ;D
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2013, 03:56:45 AM »

Thanks, Rose! Hope you feel better! I was beginning to think as one of your new obsessions, you haven't really been all that obsessed. lol

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2013, 04:25:50 AM »

LOL no I got this really bad head cold so if I wasn't working, I've been sleeping. My eyes hurt so I'm not on the net as much. As soon as I feel better thats the first thing I'm doing.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2013, 05:13:31 AM »

Cold's suck! Sleep and have some soup! :) lol

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2013, 01:41:47 PM »

Well I finally got on the site today and noticed that the reviews have gone, but I have read the latest chapter and without giving anything away to people who haven't read it, it's amazing! Tim sure is nuts!

Looking forward to more soon and hope the review function comes back :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2013, 02:07:06 PM »

Thanks, Steph! Yeah he's bonkers lol it's fun :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2013, 04:52:09 PM »

Okay, well I decided to update today so chapter 10 is now posted. It's AJ's turn. He's been quiet so I let him speak for once! LOL Enjoy!

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2013, 06:29:41 PM »

I was just about to go to bed when I got the update email, I  couldn't wait until morning and had to read!

Great chapter, so glad AJ is free but now they have a bigger problem don't they! Poor Nick having to leave :( I wonder how Howie is doing?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13