Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13

Author Topic: Mare's random updating space.  (Read 48351 times)

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
Re: Mare's random updating space.
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2013, 06:49:42 PM »

This chapter made me so sad for Nick's situation. It must have been so hard for him and the others to part like that....and Kevin choking up made me tear up too. At least they know a little information, I am really nervous about Howie and what will happen to Nick when Tim finds out he is gone :( great chapter!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2013, 07:12:50 PM »

I was just about to go to bed when I got the update email, I  couldn't wait until morning and had to read!

Great chapter, so glad AJ is free but now they have a bigger problem don't they! Poor Nick having to leave :( I wonder how Howie is doing?

Aww thanks, Steph! Howie is up next :) And yes their problems keep getting worse. Poor guys!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2013, 07:14:42 PM »

This chapter made me so sad for Nick's situation. It must have been so hard for him and the others to part like that....and Kevin choking up made me tear up too. At least they know a little information, I am really nervous about Howie and what will happen to Nick when Tim finds out he is gone :( great chapter!

thanks, Tracy! I felt so bad for them all when I wrote this chapter. The feeling they must have had watching him leave and not being able to do anything about it. :( 

Like I told Steph, Howie is up next :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

SpursLover53

• Fledgling
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2013, 11:13:00 PM »

Pleasantly surprised by another update today. Sweeeet. What a good read too. I can't wait to see what Howie is up to. I hope he can get to the others or find help. Tim is gonna flip when he gets back isn't he. You've written everyone really well. Thanks for the update  8-)

usako

« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2013, 01:54:14 AM »

:'( :'( :'( :'(

Okay, that's my first reaction.

That's my second.

Brian and Nick.  :'( :'( I loved how Brian, now that he's free, is all about movingand trying to get help and/or running behind Nick.

*I love this place to review. I can use the emoticons! lol*

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2013, 04:12:40 AM »

Pleasantly surprised by another update today. Sweeeet. What a good read too. I can't wait to see what Howie is up to. I hope he can get to the others or find help. Tim is gonna flip when he gets back isn't he. You've written everyone really well. Thanks for the update  8-)

Thanks, Mandy. Yes, I decided to update mainly because I had promised everyone I would before the review function went down. I'll probably update tonight too, we'll see. I would imagine Tim will not take the news of Howie's departure very well, that's probably a good guess!  ;) thanks again!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2013, 04:14:18 AM »

Okay, that's my first reaction.

That's my second.

Brian and Nick.  :'( :'( I loved how Brian, now that he's free, is all about movingand trying to get help and/or running behind Nick.

*I love this place to review. I can use the emoticons! lol*

I guess that is one of the plus sides to this. LOL

Yup, all of them want nothing more than to help Nick, but are helpless to do so. :( Poor guys!

Thanks, Cinzia!!

usako

« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2013, 04:48:53 AM »

I guess that is one of the plus sides to this. LOL

Yup, all of them want nothing more than to help Nick, but are helpless to do so. :( Poor guys!

Thanks, Cinzia!!

Exactly. They all want to help Nick (and Howie, let's not forget Howie, poor guy.  :D) and it sucks and hurts that the only thing that they can do for him is not doing anything.

And I'm still waiting for the wolves. LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2013, 05:55:49 AM »

Exactly. They all want to help Nick (and Howie, let's not forget Howie, poor guy.  :D) and it sucks and hurts that the only thing that they can do for him is not doing anything.

And I'm still waiting for the wolves. LOL

Aww I know, poor always forgotten about Howie! At least I'm trying to make him a hero! He's the one that decided to run into the woods screaming like a little girl!

A random Kevin smiley and yes, Mare found her bucket of smileys! not a good thing probably.

There might be wolves, we'll have to wait and see!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2013, 05:59:04 AM »

As a hint at the next chapter, here's a good smiley to sum things up for Howie!

LOL

emilo

• Captain of Commotion
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2013, 06:03:54 AM »

Ah, yes.  The wolves may seem to have left the rest of the guys for the time being, but they were about to eat Howie, too :o  I really like how Kevin seems to have re-emerged as the leader/voice of reason here, and I'm glad that AJ is finally free, though the bruising on his stomach worries me.  And, of course, Nick's injuries worry me.  Heck, they all worry me.  I'm anxious to see what Howie's up to in the next chapter.

usako

« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2013, 06:14:54 AM »

As a hint at the next chapter, here's a good smiley to sum things up for Howie!

LOL

:D :D :D :D

Poor Howie, he isn't really lucky!!!

:-\ A Kevin eyebrow's smiley :D (I really have to find one for FrickNFrack)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2013, 06:31:38 AM »

Ah, yes.  The wolves may seem to have left the rest of the guys for the time being, but they were about to eat Howie, too :o  I really like how Kevin seems to have re-emerged as the leader/voice of reason here, and I'm glad that AJ is finally free, though the bruising on his stomach worries me.  And, of course, Nick's injuries worry me.  Heck, they all worry me.  I'm anxious to see what Howie's up to in the next chapter.

Yeah, I think it's kind of important to throw in little reminders that even though all this other crap happened, they were also in a pretty bad car wreck on top of everything else. Maybe I'd be nicer to them if they did a concert in my apartment! And you know, Kevin is always my hero lol he needs to get his broken butt to swoop in and save the day. Hrmm he might still the get chance we shall see! Thanks, Emily!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2013, 06:32:22 AM »

:D :D :D :D

Poor Howie, he isn't really lucky!!!

:-\ A Kevin eyebrow's smiley :D (I really have to find one for FrickNFrack)

Already on that! Check out the one I posted in the concert thread! lol

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2013, 02:48:52 PM »

Just posted chapter 11 of Hope!  It's Howie's turn!  ;)

I am at a string seminar at Villa Nova University all day tomorrow so I will not be updating. Most likely I will come home and rip my ears out. Raise your hand if you do not teach strings! Are your hands all raised? Yeah coincidentally so is mine! LOL I'm sure it'll be a very productive day.  ??? ::)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 13