Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Mare's random updating space.  (Read 48357 times)

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
Re: Mare's random updating space.
« Reply #75 on: August 18, 2013, 03:06:07 PM »

Aw poor Howie, lost in the woods and drenched in torrential rain :( But at least the wolves haven't got him yet!  I liked how he managed to keep himself motivated and holding back his emotions, I know that I would be a complete wreck in that situation and would just sit there and cry.

I just hope the picnic bench isn't near Tim's cabin and that all that walking just led him back to where he began :(

Great update and look forward to more :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #76 on: August 18, 2013, 03:12:33 PM »

Thanks, Steph! I would definitely be a mess if I was Howie or any of them for that matter. Wait until you find out where Howie was hiding. :( lol poor Howie.
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

SpursLover53

• Fledgling
« Reply #77 on: August 18, 2013, 03:15:40 PM »

Argh! Darn you rain!  >:(

I'm scared to hear where Howie was hiding O_O Is this a good thing or bad thing? lol But I do love drama in my reads. Real life drama = no bueno, fanfic drama = ♥ lol

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #78 on: August 18, 2013, 04:23:29 PM »

LOL Thanks! I agree I much prefer the fanfic drama over the real life stuff any day!
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2013, 04:36:45 PM »

I am all caught up!  I loved the last three chapters, especially Nick's and AJ's.  Nick is definitely not okay!  What a crazy situation, with Nick getting to talk to the guys in the van for a few minutes and having to convince them to let him leave with Tim and not try anything.  That was intense!  Then we go to poor Howie, still lost in the woods with the wolves.  I enjoyed the Hansel and Gretel reference in that chapter, since you didn't get to write your Hansel and Gretel story for the fairy tale challenge.  I'm waiting for Howie to flag down a pair of approaching headlights, only to realize it's Tim's truck.  I hope that doesn't happen; I hope he gets away (or gets eaten by wolves).

Have fun at your strings seminar! LOL
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #80 on: August 18, 2013, 04:42:07 PM »

LOL or gets eaten by wolves!

Maybe he can flag down a car driven by a wolf! Now there's something I haven't thought of yet!

Thanks, Julie! I thought that would be very WTF? To actually have him be able to go to the van to drop off supplies but have to leave again. I wanted the rest of them to be introduced to the craziness that is Tim and figured that would add a knew level of stress for those three because you know, they don't have enough to worry about or anything! LOL

I'm sure the seminar will be loads of fun in a '4 hours of my life I'll never get back' kind of way, but the best part is getting to spend the day with my music teacher friends!

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #81 on: August 18, 2013, 04:54:31 PM »

Poor Howie. I love the little flashback of him camping and thinking of his family, then of Nick. So cute. I love that he worries what will happen when they get back and find him gone, because that is a big worry for me too. Great chapter!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #82 on: August 18, 2013, 05:23:16 PM »

Thanks, Tracy! That chapter is coming up after this next one. :)

We have to hear from the first! :)

Sam_noelle

• Fledgling
« Reply #83 on: August 18, 2013, 06:45:27 PM »

Stupid strings seminars. lol Minus the little AC Blackout, we've been so spoiled with the updates everyday. I'm gonna miss the hell out of it.

I have to say, good job on the meeting at the van scene. I was wondering how you were going to do that, but man, what a position to have to put all of them in. Nick telling them to basically "not do anything" and the guys wanting to tackle Tim, but once again, not able to. Wow...now the boys have this urgency to get him back. As time goes on, Tim's becoming more and more possessive of Nick as well, which will be terrifying for Nick. I love how you're making that obsession a bigger issue, but with these subtle hints. Like the fact that this guy thinks him and Nick are really close and have "gone through" stuff, even though they've only known each other a couple hours.

Howie, I don't know what they're going to do about him, because besides Nick (eventually) no one will really know that he's lost out there. And Nick probably won't be in a position to do anything about it. Stealth D has turned into Survivalist D. Can't wait until Tuesday!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #84 on: August 18, 2013, 07:12:52 PM »

Aww I know! But if it makes you feel any better, I am in the middle of writing chapter 18. I'm way ahead of posting. So, until I catch up to myself, I'll still be able to update pretty steadily. :)

I have to sometimes be careful with how I respond to you guys because by now I know what's happened and you don't, like with poor lacking survival skills, Howie! LOL The weird thing is, usually when I post a chapter about someone, I am writing their chapter as well, but in his case, I just finished him and am now working on the next one.

Thanks for the compliment about the van scene. I was worried about it too. And also about Tim's freaky obsession with Nick. His next chapter I think might help. He's a bit on the nutso bonkers side. LOL I've been cracking myself up writing some of the things that come out of his mouth.

And nice to see you on the forum again, Sam! Thanks for taking the time to review! :)

usako

« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2013, 01:59:57 AM »

Howie is really the luckiest guy in the world. No, actually, of the universe.  :D :D :D ;) ;) ;) ;)

Not only he's lost (though I bet he had gone back to the cabin. Because he's that lucky. LOL) but now there is also the rain? (In the downpour, I wanna feel the rain...) What's next? Being eaten by the wolves? Or being captured again by Tim? Mh, maybe the wolves are better. a quick death, at least!

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! #TeamTim.

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2013, 04:30:26 AM »

I know, poor Howie!

Maybe there will be a spin off story where Howie is kidnapped and raised by wolves lol

Glad to see you're on TeamTim! LOL He'd be proud!

Thanks, Cinzia!

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2013, 05:44:38 AM »

LOL! #TeamTim - I love it!
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

usako

« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2013, 06:33:49 AM »

LOL! #TeamTim - I love it!

:D :D The more they are strange and weird, the more I love them. LOL #TeamTim

Rose

• Supreme Time Waster
  • Uh oh! We lost Nick again...
    • Double Rainbow Fiction
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2013, 10:22:58 PM »

Crap! I hope you saw that I caught up. And that I reviewed in here lol. Um....if not, simply put Tim is the best villain in fanfic. Like seriously epic.
Double Rainbow Fiction - So Bright and So Vivid...

"Don't annoy the writer. They may put you in a book and kill you." —Anonymous

“I don’t believe in being serious about anything. I think life is too serious to be taken seriously.” —Ray Bradbury
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13