Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13

Author Topic: Mare's random updating space.  (Read 48362 times)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Mare's random updating space.
« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2013, 04:25:25 AM »

aww, no! I didn't see anything  :( the last thing I saw was Ritz saying she was reading. So, anyone who might have posted after that, I didn't get to see. That sucks! I want to know what you said! Stupid AC! But yay! I'm glad you got all caught up and thanks, I'm happy people are enjoying Tim. Maybe you all are enjoying him a little too much. I feel like when this is over he'll need his own spin of series or something. The fun adventures of creepy Tim!

Thanks, Rose! lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2013, 02:21:25 PM »

Just posted chapter 12 of Hope! It's Nick's turn! :) Just in case some of you posted in here about previous chapters and I didn't respond, it probably means I never saw your posts so I apologize! And what did you say again? LOL
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

SpursLover53

• Fledgling
« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2013, 04:34:37 PM »

You never disappoint!  :tigger:

Tim is off his rocker! Not in touch with reality at all. But coming from where Tim did, understandable since this is the only way he ever got a new friend.... but still  :crazy: lol

Hopefully Tim won't take too much aggression out on Nick when he gets back to the cabin, since he is hurt and all. I also can't wait to find out where Howie is hiding!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2013, 05:43:59 PM »

I love that Tigger bouncy thing!

Yup he's a loon lol but a fun one, as loons go!

All will be revealed soon-ish! :) hehe

Thanks, Mandy!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2013, 02:58:40 PM »

Just posted chapter 13 of Hope! It's Tim time! And we have finally reached the cabin.

I hope you enjoy! This chapter is probably one of my all time favorite things I've ever written. (Not meaning in terms of quality like "I'm the best writer ever!" but just the overall flow of it.)  and you all know I've written a lot! LOL I'll be curious to know what you think.

You're all probably like "Eh, it was a'ight." LOL

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #95 on: August 23, 2013, 03:57:53 PM »

Chapter 14 of Hope is now posted. Random, but important! :)

Enjoy and as always thanks for reviewing! It makes me day to read what you have to say. I love you guys. :)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2013, 06:55:25 PM »

So, funny story! All day today I have been a little bummed out because I hadn't gotten one single review and I know it's a Saturday and I know people are busy but I usually get at least one. So, finally I get my review and click to read and notice it's for chapter 14 still! That's when I realize, the reason no one has reviewed is because I had forgotten to post the chapter! LMAO!! Uh...Duh!

On that note, chapter 15 of Hope is now posted! LOL *walks out of thread naked*

SpursLover53

• Fledgling
« Reply #97 on: August 24, 2013, 09:37:27 PM »

Aw no! What a sucky feeling!  :(

But I'm glad  you've realized it's not because no one is reading... but because it was NOT posted! lolol.  ;)

Between you, Pengi, DelphinaCarter, and freedomwriter. ... I'm not getting any work done because I HAVE to read when y'all post! I've just left reviews for all of you, (I saw your response btw ♥ Thanks). Y'all are updating queens right now! haha I feel like at least.

This story just gets more and more interesting.  8-)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #98 on: August 24, 2013, 09:44:54 PM »

Aww, I didn't make the connection that you were that Mandy lol Thanks for the review!

If you ever get confused feel free to come in here and ask away! I know when I write in the overlapping style, flashback flash forward etc.. it might be hard to follow sometimes but I don't mind clearing things up. :) Unless it's because you're in a drunken stupor! LOL

SpursLover53

• Fledgling
« Reply #99 on: August 24, 2013, 10:01:55 PM »

Just buzzin', just buzzin'  :D haha  8-)

I will re-read when 100% sober tomorrow when I'm chillin' and doing spa day. haha and Yep, I am Mandy, why must I confuse people with different SNs?! :P Blah!

Will def. visit your thread if there's future confusion. Hey, are you mare from fanfiction.net too? There's a mare on there that writes O.C. fic that I'm kind of obsessed with..... but not in a creepy stalker type of obsessed.... okay, maybe a little stalkerish ;)

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #100 on: August 24, 2013, 10:07:02 PM »

Oh, nope! Not me! LOL

SpursLover53

• Fledgling
« Reply #101 on: August 24, 2013, 10:10:25 PM »

Oh ok. I guess people named mare just happen to be awesome fan fic writers.  ;) Look at that wink! Lookin' like Howie haha. Ok, I'm going to bed. Go sleep off this buzz. I'm by myself and scared of the dark..... so uh, to solve that.... I go to sleep now :)

I might read back on this and regret some things. haha SOrry to disturb  you haha  ;D

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2013, 04:34:51 AM »

LOL It was fun!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2013, 02:20:39 PM »

chapter 16 of Hope is now posted where we are back at the cabin with Mr. Carter... :)

Enjoy!

SpursLover53

• Fledgling
« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2013, 02:49:42 PM »

Tim..... you are a hot mess! lol

Just now reading chapter 16. So far so good. I like all of the memories you've been writing :)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13