Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Spammers will be banned. Repeat spammers will be fed to angry penguins.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Felix Awards Season Five!  (Read 27668 times)

alota_cookin

• Commander of Confusion
Re: Felix Awards Season Five!
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2012, 11:25:50 AM »

Crap! I was on AC the beginning of November sometime and noticed it was Felix time again...then since it's very rare for me to even get on the internet these days, I completely forgot about it!  >:( (yes, this should subject me to a severe lashing! I can't believe I FORGOT!) Then something made me think of it today and now I feel terrible because I came onto AC for the sole purpose of nominating (with hopes that it wasn't too late) and to my disappointment not only is it, indeed, too late for me to do my nominations... but there was such a low turnout, too! :'( I'm pretty sad right now and I'm really sorry guys! I know a lot of work goes into this and it's not cool that people didn't participate.

LenniluvsBrian

• General Pandemonium
  • You gave me a smile that I will never forget.....
Re: Felix Awards Season Five!
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2012, 10:42:40 PM »

I bookmarked it, with the intent of nominating. But I've been busy working & getting ready to go to college & am struggling with finding a place to live. So my mind has been a little preoccupied. I feel bad for not nominating though.

~Lenni~
Concert Tickets: $270
3 BSB T-Shirts: $105
BSB Sweater: $85
Poster & Book: $30
Having Brian grab me & pull me close during sound check: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Train Ticket: $14.95
Bus Fare: $3.50
Marilyn Denis Show Ticket: Free
Nick Carter singing to me on live television: PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]