Absolute Chaos Discussion Boards

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Remember, site banner rules apply here too!

Author Topic: Hola ! :)  (Read 8421 times)

LeighAnn1294

• Fledgling
  • You only got one shot
Hola ! :)
« on: December 17, 2012, 04:55:12 PM »

Hey everyone ! Uh, I'm a little new to this stuff, only starting to put my writings online now but I'm LeighAnn, I'm seventeen and I live in a VERY small town, Victoria, Newfoundland, which is about an hour from St.Johns. Emphasis on the words very small. I'm a huge backstreet fan and hope you all will enjoy the works I'll post in the future, oh! And I look forward to meeting and getting to know all of you !   :)
~ Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today <3

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
Re: Hola ! :)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 04:59:11 PM »

Welcome to the forum, LeighAnn. :)
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Ellebeth

• Fledgling
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 09:18:09 PM »

WELCOME! I'm also a newbie. I'm in my late 20s & live in the U.S. Midwest. I look forward to reading your stories, too. :)

Do you read much? What kinds of books do you like to read?

Also, if you could be any vegetable, what would you be & why?

FrickingKaos

• General Pandemonium
  • writing fanfic by moonlight....
    • twitter
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 12:05:05 AM »

Welcome to the forum, I'm Tracy :)

LeighAnn1294

• Fledgling
  • You only got one shot
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 10:22:18 AM »

WELCOME! I'm also a newbie. I'm in my late 20s & live in the U.S. Midwest. I look forward to reading your stories, too. :)

Do you read much? What kinds of books do you like to read?

Also, if you could be any vegetable, what would you be & why?

Thanks guys! :) Nice to meet you all.
And welcome Ellebeth ! and yes I do read a lot, this past semester of College I've read mostly Shakespeare (fml) and Dracula, Dracula was a good read but Shakespeare just makes you wanna down a bottle of jack daniels as fast as you can so you can get it over with, in my opinion anyway.

I like to read something that keeps me turning the page, I was a big Twilight fan and I enjoy reading books by Kelley Armstrong (I don't know if any of you have read any of her work but she's written books like Bitten, Stolen and Dime Store Magic,) The House of Night series and of course, 50 Shades of Grey ;)

HAHA, that question is deadly, if I could be a vegetable I'd prob be a brussle sprout because the nobody would really like me so I can live for a long time, MUHAHA!

mare

• Banner hater
  • Queen of Fanfiction
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 11:07:23 AM »

Brussel sprouts are my favorite veggie, so you'd be a goner if you were around me lol
Writing is something you do alone. Its a profession for introverts who want to tell you a story but don't want to make eye contact while doing it. ~ John Green

Carter-Orange

• Chief of Disorder
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 12:28:23 PM »

Hi LeighAnn, welcome to AC!  I'm Steph from Wales and I also like Twilight (even though I'm in my 30s) lol.

LeighAnn1294

• Fledgling
  • You only got one shot
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2012, 12:38:23 PM »

Brussel sprouts are my favorite veggie, so you'd be a goner if you were around me lol

Damnn, lol. I'd be screwed then baha. Am I the only person who urges at brussle sprouts?

Hi LeighAnn, welcome to AC!  I'm Steph from Wales and I also like Twilight (even though I'm in my 30s) lol.

And thanks girl ! & Twilight never gets old, no matter how old you are ! Which, 30 isn't old at all ! Some of my friends in college are in their 30s.

And yes, I'm seventeen and in college, late birthday haha Dec. 29th

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2012, 03:14:18 PM »

Glad to see more Atlantic Canadian representation! lol
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

LeighAnn1294

• Fledgling
  • You only got one shot
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2012, 03:42:57 PM »

Holla!! Haha, you from Atlantic Canada? If so, that make me excited! :D

RokofAges75

• Supreme Time Waster
    • Dreamer's Sanctuary
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2012, 08:35:30 PM »

Welcome, LeighAnn! :)
~Julie

"Sometimes writers and sociopaths are hard to tell apart." -J.K. Rowling

julilly

• Master of Havoc
  • Supreme Time Waster
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2012, 04:01:22 AM »

Holla!! Haha, you from Atlantic Canada? If so, that make me excited! :D

Lol yes, Halifax. I'm pretty sure there is (or was) one other Newfie, too.

I must ask, since you're so young, how did you ultimately get into BSB and writing? I imagine it must have been  very different for you than many of us since BSB was well past the height of their popularity.
~Maple Jellybean~

What's the difference between ignorance and apathy? ... I don't know, and I don't care.

Purpura Lipstick

• General Pandemonium
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2012, 11:15:41 AM »

hello Leigh Ann, nice to see another new face on the board! :)
- Purpura -
   -Lore-

LeighAnn1294

• Fledgling
  • You only got one shot
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2012, 01:34:59 PM »

I must ask, since you're so young, how did you ultimately get into BSB and writing? I imagine it must have been  very different for you than many of us since BSB was well past the height of their popularity.

Hates being so young, first off haha :( Can't buy my own smokes or anything for another year, 18 in ten days woo! haha anyways, back on topic, I was always into bsb, I was only like 5 or 6 but I was dancing and singing to their songs since I was that age, and when Never Gone and Unbreakable came out I was a full fledged grown up backstreet fan lmao. And I was always writing stories, whenever I was bored I'd always get out my papers and pens and write, that was kind of my escape from the world. So I just put two together because the boys are so fun to write about baha. And lets face it, teenagers now a days are growing up fast, so it wasn't that hard to think and write about all sorts of plots and story lines.