Fic Talk > I Challenge You....

Whatever happened to....

(1/12) > >>

mare:
This challenge will be our fall one!

The Whatever Happened to... challenge.

How many times have people asked or even begged you to write a sequel to a story because they loved your characters so much they didn't want to let them go? How many times have YOU decided to write a sequel because you loved your characters so much you couldn't let them go? Okay now how many times have you regretted it? LOL

This challenge will give you and your reader's a great opportunity to catch up and say goodbye to some of your most loved characters without having to commit to writing a full blown sequel.

Your goal!

Pick one of your stories and write a one shot telling us what became of the characters. It should be set at least five years after the original story ended and serve as a wrap up. Think of the epilogue to "Harry Potter" or the VH1 show "Where Are They Now?"

Remember we don't want an entire sequel just an update.

It can be anywhere from 1 to 3 chapters long. NO LONGER!! We don't want a real sequel!
No word count limit
No banners!!
Make sure you let us know which story this is the wrap up to.
You can write more than one as long as it's not for the same story.
When you are done, post the link in this thread!

You have until Thanksgiving (USA) for this challenge! :)

Have fun!!

--------------------------
Sakabelle's story: http://absolutechaos.net/viewstory.php?sid=11191

Nijntje:
And when's Thanksgiving?  ;) I know,  I can look it up,  but I am lazy like that. ;)
Love this challenge,  though it is a tough cookie, since I have only written one long story and that was a collaboration.
I have to think about this..

mare:
If I knew the date I would have posted it. I'm too lazy to look it up too. lol Late Novemeber

Maybe this will spark you to finish Fireflies so you could use that!  :-*

Nijntje:
ROFL! Fireflies is nowhere near finished,  so you can forget about that.  ;)

Carter-Orange:
Good idea, even though I've never been tempted to write a sequel to any of my stories, I may have a look.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version